PK90

NOW Casting Immediately for a New TV Show

CASTING IMMEDIATELY!

NEW DOCUMENTARY-STYLE SERIES FROM MAJOR CABLE NETWORK TO CELEBRATE THE 2nd AMENDMENT

First season will highlight families that value second amendment rights

LOOKING FOR:

• A Family involved in the business of guns (i.e. Gun Range, Gun Club, Firearm Vendors, Instructors, Tactical Trainers)

• The family not only believes in the right to bear arms, but also celebrates it as a right, a hobby, a way of life, a means of family bonding, and a source of pride...

• Firm belief in the 2nd amendment and the right to protect themselves.

• Great personalities and a certain swagger, must be able to express their point of view clearly

• A great family unit with heart and smarts

• Parents who have educated their children on the proper way to handle firearms

• At least 2 children in the family who know how to use firearms responsibly

• Especially interested in families in these states: California, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Washington, DC.

If this sounds like your family, please contact me.

Be prepared to include your contact details and photos. Tell us about yourself, your family and your business. Explain why your family is perfect for our show.

Thank you!

Gun For Hire TV Series - We are filming day 1 today of the GunForHire tv series. This will be for the pilot. Time to kick NJ’s A$$!.

Day 2 is scheduled for Jan 6th. The pilot will then be pitched to the networks and we see if we go right to series.

• Like 1

Gun For Hire TV Series - We are filming day 1 today of the GunForHire tv series. This will be for the pilot. Time to kick NJ’s A$$!.

Day 2 is scheduled for Jan 6th. The pilot will then be pitched to the networks and we see if we go right to series.

Damn! Ray, Dan and Matt miss being on TV by 1 day.

Last Friday we shot day one of the pilot. Seven NY liberals (cameras, etc, etc) followed me around the entire day. You cannot make this stuff up. Thy will return early Jan to film the second and final day and then pitch it to the networks, TV and Cable. If we get picked up we go right to series.

My "crew" were subjected to extensive range time, cigar smoke, tattoo parlor visit, and my irreverent attitude. At the end of the day I had managed to convert two of the seven. I will convert at least three more during the next shoot.

• Like 2

My "crew" were subjected to extensive range time, cigar smoke, tattoo parlor visit, and my irreverent attitude. At the end of the day I had managed to convert two of the seven. I will convert at least three more during the next shoot.

Oh, your poor crew Ant, lol

Keep it up and hope it makes it through.

Anthony, that's great! Good luck to you with this.

Good luck with it! If you can't get it on networks, how about releasing it as a video podcast or as webisodes on your website?