Col. Mortimer

Is Anyone Interested in a USPSA / IDPA Introduction Class?

Here are the directions to the Shongum Range: http://shongum.org/c...directions.html The class on March 31st at 9:00AM is at the Shongum range in Mansfield. If you are using a GPS, check the directions against Map Quest or you will wind up by the Pequest Trout Hatchery. Shongum in NOT near the Pequest Trout Hatchery. You take the left on the other side of Route 46 from the county library which is miles before the hatchery.

Doesnt Route 31 take you to Janes Chapel Rd? Then its just past Pequest Furnace Road?

Doesnt Route 31 take you to Janes Chapel Rd? Then its just past Pequest Furnace Road?

I checked MapQuest and that looks correct. It looks like the road bends right and then left. After that, look for the firehouse on your right and the entrance to Shongum is about 200 yards on the left. If you are coming from Hackettstown and you are on Jane Chapel Road - if you see the firehouse on your left, you passed the range.

Do we need anything else for.tomorrow???

Gene and I can grab it in the way down.. I have the water...not.like were going to need it...LOL..

Mike bring COFFEE "!!!

Two jugs it is. If the forecase is correct, we will have rain on the way to the range but conditions will improve. Don't let the rain scare you off.

Definitely a great class! I really enjoyed it despite leaving my belt/holster at home :/

Thanks Mike for running the class, and thanks to Maks and Krdshrk for loaning me equipment to participate. Good meeting you guys!

Great time today. Thanks to all that ran it. You guys did a great job teaching and giving pointers.

It was great putting names to faces and getting out shooting with you guys. Look forward to seeing you all at some matches soon. Thanks again guys!

A big thank you to Mike & his merry band of helpers for putting on the class.

This goes back I believe to the heart of the forum spirit, to get us face to face and shooting with each other.

After some of the threads I'm surprised we weren't shooting at each other haha.