Maksim

Daily humor thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By njJoniGuy
      Longtime resident Lady Liberty, age 236 was struck by a stolen Chevy Volt last night along the interstate. The driver and passengers, illegally in the US from their native countries across the world, then dragged Ms. Liberty into the woods and brutally sodomized her before heading to the local polling place where they registered using the names of Supreme Court justices and voted without being challenged by UN poll watchers.

Authorities found them around the corner, each with a large supply of newly legalized recreational marijuana, getting high. They were taken into custody and released a short time later with a kiss on each cheek and a prepaid gift card for WaWa to handle the munchies.

Ms. Liberty is in extremely critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit, and doctors are very wary of her chances of recovery. A crowd of zombie-like citizens are already gathered at the Liberty residence, preparing to loot it of valuables when she succumbs to her injuries or the Death Panel declares her worthless and pulls the plug.
    • By DBCooper
      These guys know how to party...

http://www.liveleak....=3c6_1347955567
    • By Maksim
      Why not an offshoot...

Been meaning to start thread a few days ago, after dry firing, I was trying to copy a link from youtube to chat....

You know you play too many gun games (uspsa/idpa) when you...
      ...double tap the Control + C twice before pasting the link.
    • By njJoniGuy
      Cross posted from the nationalmatch site
      Enjoy!

• By njJoniGuy
      http://www.strategyp...01123142956.asp

with link to their overall humor section
      such as:

and

Enjoy!
    • You know nothing about me lol. I frequently watch auditors and call out bad policing when I see it. Im not even agreeing what the cop did was the perfect decision. The point I'm making is that an atv at that speed hitting a person on a path would kill someone. Freedom doesn't include breaking the law and endangering the life of people walking by. He's free to do that dumb sht where he can legally do so. If the atv driver is going so fast he can't avoid a cop car, then he certainly can't stop before hitting a person. I gurantee if your son or daughter was hit by some moron on an atv and paralyzed for the rest of his life, you wouldn't be complaining about "big brother."  So you acted like a responsible adult. Why would you write this guy a free pass? Not terribly logical. 
    • Nope. I was 2 wheel kind of guy. I always had complete control of my dirt bike, and never injured anyone, let alone tried to murder anyone
    • Ok, the top speed of the Yamaha Banshee 350 2-stoke was the fastest ever ATV manufactured. It was 68 mph. This was not a Banshee. It was a run of the mill ATV with a top speed average of 40 mph. On payment, the cop car could easily keep up and pull over the ATV. 40mph in a car is unassuming . Attempted murder was not necessary.   But again, should murder by cop be justified because you were speeding?   You guys don't realize it, but you are CINO's. Which is conservative's in name only. You buy a gun and think you are conservatives or constitutional conservatives, but in reality you are indoctrinated liberals that are all for big government, big brother, and support all of it. 
    • Looking for one in like new/new condition. Please PM me if you have one for sale. 
    • Didn't realize the date till well after posting. Was just looking over the AK posts and responded.