Nick T

For those of you without "Glock Hands"

its weird, i know its recommended to have a 1911 in your collection, and e everyone loves them. i felt one last year, didnt fire it, did not care for it, grip was too small, too low capicity and very heavy for what it was to me. i have admit though the trigger was super nice, and the cocked and locked feature was cool...

its weird, i know its recommended to have a 1911 in your collection, and e everyone loves them. i felt one last year, didnt fire it, did not care for it, grip was too small, too low capicity and very heavy for what it was to me. i have admit though the trigger was super nice, and the cocked and locked feature was cool...

Go shoot one. You'll most likely be singing a different tune. They were just designed right, true point and shoot, almost don't need sights.

Try a double stack 1911 if you really have big paws. I also agree everyone should have a 1911 also, but you need to shoot one to make sure it works for you. Having a gun that don't work for you is no fun, but don't knock it till ya try it, just don't blame up when you're spending you money on a bunch of new guns... :icon_mrgreen:

I really like the 1911; like everybody else, it is just the most natural grip. I'll be getting one eventually.

With that said, I finally drank the Glock-aid, and, surprisingly, I'm perfectly satisfied with the tupperware even if it is ugly as sin.

• Like 2

I love the grip on my Gen 4 G19 although I didn't have any issues with Gen 3 either. Not the most comfy but definitely points and shoots well.

In terms of grip comfort though I think here's how I rate them based on my experience...

HK P30

Walther PPQ

HK P7(M8)

Sig 210

Springfield EMP

1911 45

Sig 220

Browning HP

CZ

Sig 225

Sig with enhanced grip

Ruger SR9c

Glock G19 Gen4

Sig P series with original grips (double stack)

All these are the ones with farely comfortable grips. If you really want to talk about bricks, try the HK MK23 when you get a chance.

Damn, I think were up to him needing about 16 P2P's by now...

Lol I know what I want just curious to hear from others.

In order

Springfield Lightweight Operator Champion 4"

Kimber Pro Carry ii

Sig P229

STI Spartan IV

... I caught the 1911 bug haha

It looks interesting, though I am not a fan of DA/SA or safeties.

I am not a fan of safeties either but it doesn't matter, I got used to it and it hasn't been an issue.

I don't understand why people don't like DA/SA, you can choose if you want a first shot DA then after that SA, or you can just shoot SA all the time. I guess if you prefer DAO then you're outta luck. But SA triggers are so sweet.