Nick T

For those of you without "Glock Hands"

M&P, HK USP, Sig, CZ. Can't go wrong with any of em.

My only complaint with HK is the travel on the trigger seems like "forever" I'm a total lover of Sig... Sadly I bought a Glock 22 off a forum member as an impulse buy a while back than it sat in the safe I just shot it for the first time yesterday and I remembered why I didn't like my uncles 5 years ago, sadly this piece will either go back to the safe or possibly find a new home

SIG 229, Browning Hi-Power, FNH FNX-9, Ruger SR9/SR9C, Taurus PT709, CZ75B, CZ75 Compact, MR Baby Eagle II

Well not too knowledgable yet ,but I have hands the size of a 10 year old kid so I'll share my limited experience. Tried Glock , it was not for me. Much preferred my husband's PX4 . Next gun I tried in my hand was the 1911 Colt 45 Combat Elite , and I bought it without shooting it. It felt great in my hand.Got to the range and was not at all disappointed in the 1911. Still had to modify my grip to actually reach the trigger ...but I was kind of resigned to it as being something I need to just deal with. Until I tried my husband's .40 cal CZ .It felt the best in my hand out of all of them. I think we all know what my next pistol will be lol Next handgun will be a revolver..but definitely will be looking at CZ after that.

IPW,

Just changing the grips on the 1911 may help you greatly in being able to reach the trigger. I had put these grips on my 1911 - http://www.pachmayr.com/home/american-legend-grips.php The medallions came loose and I lost the screws and put the factory grips back on and I was surprised at how much "fatter" my 1911 felt. So - I would suggest trying some different grips and if you go with those American Legend grips from Pachmayr, just make sure that the screws for the medallions on each side of the grip are loctited on before shooting.