LorenzoS

Trigger modification fail

You can get a pretty nice trigger with only glock OEM parts. You can also get a gun that goes full auto by messing with OEM glock parts slightly. The answer is know what you are doing, pay someone who knows what they are doing, or leave it alone. I usually stick to the latter two unless it's an arts & crafts project for a learning experience.

What is a powerstroke and why would anyone do it?

it is to make sure it goes fully into battery..All you are doing is pulling it back and releasing the slide from full extension all in one motion as if the gun were fired..

BATFE will be knocking on this guy's door and charging him with illegal possession of a machine gun, since it is the government's official position that if a gun fires more than one round with a single pull of the trigger, even if it's a malfunction, the gun is a machine gun. Handing it to the RO means the RO could be charged as well.

As for why it's doing it, without knowing all the "Buck Rogers shit" he did to the gun, it's hard to say what the problem really is. One thing is for sure, whoever did the "Buck Rogers shit" was no Buck Rogers; It takes a concerted effort to F up a Glock to the point that it overrides all the internal safeties.

The guy in the video is such a chris Costa lacky douchebag. Between the tone of his voice and all the demeaning jargon he spews, it's pretty clear he worships at the throne of the Costa ludis. And I realize he was simply trying to illustrate the problem of the gun, but holding it sideways like that when you know the thing is about to go full auto is just begging for the muzzle to sweep the camera guy as it rises on a horizontal plane. He might be an even bigger douche then the gun owner. Lol

G-ood

E-ngineering

O-verlooked

Hehe. Everything on it says Toyota.

I bought it from my brother in law for $2k. It was only last year I told him it was a Toyota Corolla and he was quite surprised.

22 years old and only the seat backs are an issue.