Ray Ray

Cigars? What's the deal!

Okay, maybe it's a reason for old guys to smoke a fatty away from the wife. Or maybe it's another way to show how much monies you got other than the pistols in your case. Or maybe it's a New Jersey guy thing too. I've been to Old Bridge a bunch of times now for matches, and the Cuban's (or whatever) seem to come out. Why?

I find it easier to do stuff while smoking a cigar than smoking a cigarette. Then again, I think it's because cigars are a sort of relaxation vice. You smoke them slow, and enjoy them, so people who are out for a fun time on the range may bring them out for such a purpose.

I don't golf and have yet to visit a range where smoking was allowed but I do enjoy a fine cigar every once and awhile, usually while grilling or relaxing on the patio. My favorite place however is a steak house in Montreal that has a cocktail and cigar bar in their basement with a great selection of smokes,drink and those great old leather armchairs to settle in and chill with like minded folks.

Do any of you non(cigarette)smokers enjoy a cigar every so often?

I've never smoked either, not really a fan of cigarettes due their addictive and, in my opnion - gross qualities, But cigars dont seem as " disgusting" to me.

hm?

I've never smoked either, not really a fan of cigarettes due their addictive and, in my opnion - gross qualities, But cigars dont seem as " disgusting" to me.

hm?

I never smoked cigarettes but stole my first cigar from my dad who was a prolific smoker. I loved the smell of his pipe and cigars but could never get used to cigarette smoke other than Gitanes for some odd reason.

hm?

No. Hate them. Not real fond of having to put up with the stench, and frankly some cigars + some people = breath like you poop out your mouth. Not sure what the formula is, but man when that dire equation hits right it's pretty nasty.

You asked.

hm?

Yep. Never touch cigarettes

El Ray Del Mundos for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing better than a Cuban Cohiba. I used to get some in Honduras but I never had the cohones to bring one back through customs so I ended up smoking them there.

I'm partial to Boulivars and Fuentes if available,not outrageously expensive and somehow find their way across the border but keep La Gloria Cubana in the humidor

There is nothing better than a Cuban Cohiba. I used to get some in Honduras but I never had the cohones to bring one back through customs so I ended up smoking them there.

You want it I have it. You want a stick? On me.

Some cigars smell good, some smell like a**. Most cigarettes smell like a**. Most pipes smell good, but almost no one smokes a pipe shile shooting, almost........... I do know one person that shoots shotgun and smokes a good pipe.

I'm partial to Boulivars and Fuentes if available,not outrageously expensive and somehow find their way across the border but keep La Gloria Cubana in the humidor

I also like Honduran Santa Rosas but I've never been able to find them here in the states. I like smooth, long burning cigars that I can puff for 30 minutes. I have tried all the basic Punch, Romeo y Juliet, etc. but even the Dominican Cohibas just don't match up to the Cubans.

I'd love to take you up on that :).

PM me I have Humidors in Belleville, Whippany, and one at my club the Metropolitan Cigar Society in Fairfield. I have a "Few" to chose from. I have been smoking and collecting since 1986.

I am yet to make the trip out there, I usually just mail order from them. One day I'll make it there, lol.

In one 20 mile area you have CI downtown store, CI warehouse, The Wooden Match bar, Famous Cigars, and the Leaf Rest. You better get there asap!