iRescue

Another crazy man - this time closer to home. More zombies?

Hackensack man stabs self, accused of throwing intestines at police

A man who stabbed himself repeatedly in front of police — and then threw his skin and intestines at them — remains in critical condition Tuesday morning, police said.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/Hackensack_man_stabs_self_throws_intenstines_at_police.html

Ah yes, that is the crap area of Hackensack. I'm still too close though, and low on brass!

ehh? There's a good part of Hackensack??

LMAO - sorry, that was just too easy.

...and what is wrong with people? I've heard of people that cut themselves (emo kids, right?), but this takes it to a completely different level.....like, Rabid Dog Level or something. The cops should have just killed the guy, done us all a favor.

FTW

What makes me wonder is, that they're ready to lock someone up for being stranded with his legally owned weapons at the airport or having a 16rd mag, god forbid, but the weirdos like this one are freely walking the streets... This time he did it to himself and probably did us all a favor, but who knows if his next move could've been a child, a passer by, etc.?

We live in such a perfect society, so let's get rid of our guns... it is so safe outside - who would need them?

Part of the problem with these cases is that we no longer put seriously mentally ill people in institutions unless they have already proven that they are a threat to others. At that point, it's too late. I don't know if allowing mentally ill people out is good or bad, but clearly there are some people who need to be separated from society, or bad things will happen.

I just shot slugs out of my Rem 870 12 ga for the first time on Saturday. Wow, is all I can say -- it makes quite a hole, and I now know I have to point it a little lower than I thought.

Not really surprised two cans of pepper spray did nothing, hell the guy was throwing his intestines around the room.

Pepper Spray works on a mixture of Pain Response, and Respiratory Distress. Drunks, Dopers, and in this case, Johnny Psycho, generally have Depressed Reactions to both. Once the state closed the Mental institutions, and cut most of the residents out on the streets, this kind of stuff was inevitable. We have a psycho i've been dealing with for 25 years, as time goes by he cycles from just annoying panhandling to full-on psychotic breaks. Eventually there's going to come a time where we either find him frozen to death under a bridge, or one of my guys is going to have to shoot him. As far as the cutting thing..worse IVE ever seen was an Alzheimers Patient who took a pair of scissors to his own scrotum.

Pepper Spray works on a mixture of Pain Response, and Respiratory Distress. Drunks, Dopers, and in this case, Johnny Psycho, generally have Depressed Reactions to both. Once the state closed the Mental institutions, and cut most of the residents out on the streets, this kind of stuff was inevitable. We have a psycho i've been dealing with for 25 years, as time goes by he cycles from just annoying panhandling to full-on psychotic breaks. Eventually there's going to come a time where we either find him frozen to death under a bridge, or one of my guys is going to have to shoot him. As far as the cutting thing..worse IVE ever seen was an Alzheimers Patient who took a pair of scissors to his own scrotum.

Reading this I promise you i will leave word that if I ever get Alzheimers all scissors are to be removed from my residence.

Ouch!

Reading this I promise you i will leave word that if I ever get Alzheimers all scissors are to be removed from my residence.

Ouch!

it was pretty nasty...we had another Alzhamic guy who zipped himself into his fly......that one was almost as bad. then for the most flat-out gross one

Four words...Elephantisis of the Scrotum..........

I've been bit by a perp. Never had organs thrown at me thankfully. Biting and spitting makes me less than happy and I respond appropriately. If somebody threw an organ at me I don't know how I would react

"I hate your guts!!!"

C'mon, too easy.