tuktuk

Storm CX4 discontinued ?!?!??!?

my cousin just called me from Bullseye Tactical Supply in Woodbridge Township, NJ. he went there to order a .40 cx4 and the owner told him that cx4 is discontinued ??!! he said beretta is coming out with new design so there are no more new storms available to order.... WTH???

anybody got any intel?

I do know they are unavailable at the distributor, and retail level, with no known time of availability.

I have heard from reputable sources that it will not be in the product line for next year.

Well if they plan on coming out with a new and improved model, I'm excited to see what they have in store. The CX4 is a damn nice gun, and if a company like Beretta think they can improve on it, I'm sure excited to see what they're planning.

From what I heard from my LGS, was that they did get discontinued and Beretta will come out with a redesign one soon. Only reason why I believe them is that when I was going to buy my PX4 they told me to wait for the Inox version to come out, two months later it came out and I bought it soon afterwards. Also I was going to buy the walther p99, they also told me to wait and buy the PPQ, and guess what a PPQ came out soon after, still have to get it though LOL.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

I'm eagerly watching for news of a new model, I love my CX4.

It would sell. Cut off the plastic that runs from the bottom of the pistol grip to the stock, cut off the front and rear sights and give it a better trigger.

Argh! Wanted to buy the 9mm version, finally. Would hope the redesign still accepts 92 mags.

I cant imagine a new cx4 not accepting the hg mags. Thats a major feature and would be an epic blunder IMO. Lets at least hope they dont still use plastic for the internals.

I talked to chris at lous yesterday about them. He told me beretta landed a big contract in india or something for them so they are diverting their resources to filling that contract. He said if he wants to order them he has to do a preorder for the year. I don't know anything about a design change though.

I heard today from my dealer that there will be a new one thats better and cheaper. We will see

It would sell. Cut off the plastic that runs from the bottom of the pistol grip to the stock, cut off the front and rear sights and give it a better trigger.

Two new ones coming in. I'll let you know if they are redesigned.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmmm, after reading this I'm getting that strange feeling again........the feeling that makes me want to open up my wallet. :lol: