MikeK77

CCW Permit? What do you carry?

That's one of those micro pocket pistols, right?

ooooh!!! +1

I used to carry a Beretta PX4 Compact. It was nice, but a little too fat. Now I carry my Kel Tec PF9 in a Remora #5 or if I'm wearing a Columbia camp shirt, I'll carry it in a Fobus paddle holster,

fjjf3o.jpg

Working, G-23 in a Fobus open-back (TLR-2 on the rail) on MY time, either a Colt Defender (Officers ACP) in a Comp-tac Minotaur tuckable, or a full-size 1911 in either ,45 or .38sup in a Crossbreed tuckable

Summer - Glock 19 and Colt 1903, or this li'l gun my buddy loans me instead of the Colt. I also take it when I'm going somewhere that I won't be wearing clothes or people are going to be touching me - swimming etc. or family, not sex. I really need to stop being a cheap a** and get myself a real BUG/deep conceal. I rarely conceal and do it poorly when I do, or pack something.

Fall/Winter - M11/9 Submachinegun, Glock 19.

Makes sense....I was thinking of carrying my XD9 on the outside, and just keep the shirt untucked...maybe get a ankle holster for the 380

That's how I'd roll if I had those firearms.

does everyone carry IWB? or does anyone carry OWB, and just cover it with the shirt?

In Summer my primary is OWB OC in PA, my BUG is IWB or pocket.

Outside the Commonwealth I usually OWB and pull a shirt over it. Sometimes I even break the cardinal rule - Never use more than one cover garment. When I want a medium/full sized gun, and I want to conceal for real (rather than just cover it), I might go so far as to pull a Tshirt over it and then throw on an open Hawaiian shirt.

I was at the Crayola factory Saturday, spotted a gentleman sitting outside on the benches, OC what appeared to be a 1911. Im in PA almost every weekend and I've seen it quite a few times, just never asked.

Wife asked me if I could OC and wasn't sure. Hiking would be the only place I think I would.. Not worth the attention elsewhere...

does everyone carry IWB? or does anyone carry OWB, and just cover it with the shirt?

Depends on the clothing and situation. 99% of the time if I'm in Philadelphia I'm either shooting at Firing Line or smoking cigars at Mahagony on Wallnut street. I'm also probably wearing a suit, so I keep my Kel Tec PF9 in a Remora #5 at about 3:30 in my pants under my suit coat.

OWB under a loose camp shirt if I've gone to PA to shop or visit relatives. Situation dictates. It's good to have options for all possibilities.

Sig RCS (CCO) in a Sparks VM II.

As for OC in PA - yes you can - HOWEVER, unless you have a license that is reciprocal to PA, you cannot open carry in a vehicle or in a city of the first class (Philly is the only one in PA) - or the usual prohibited places. As for State Parks - CC is OK, there was legislation passed recently, that while not intended to address this issue, is applicable, however, there has been no test case - so in State Parks CC is OK / OC if you potentially want to be the test case.

Adios,

Pizza Bob