Sabeast

Best Place To Buy Gun In NJ?

The place that gives you a good honest deal.

For me and in my opinion, that is TJ Sporting Arms. He is a vendor here on the forum. He has the best prices and customer service that is great. Hard to beat!!

Whats the best place to buy a handgun in NJ?

Define 'best'. If it means the most handguns in stock to fondle, then one of The Heritage Guild shops might be your best bet if one is local to you (they have the biggest collection on hand that I have seen). If it means best price and customer service, then I agree, I've gotten very reasonable prices and responses from the forum sponsors via the price request.

Based on personal experience with them, I can highly recommend Ira Levin at Legend Firearms, Paul at Arms N' Ammo, and Chris at Bullseye Tactical Supply--in no particular order. Cannot go wrong with any one of them.

For me and in my opinion, that is TJ Sporting Arms. He is a vendor here on the forum. He has the best prices and customer service that is great. Hard to beat!!

+1

Tj has been an alsome person to deal with. I have sent family and friends his way and they have been happy with Tj.

Top of screen..... " Firearms Price Request" ...... many of our fine NJGF vendors will get back to you

What Troy Said! Also, if you are close to the Jersey Shore, Tony at TJ Sporting Arms it tops!

Depends...

Honestly I've only bought guns from three stores: Dicks, Hagues and Cheyenne Mountain. The rest has all been private transactions. Honestly, the best gun store in New Jersey is a forum member who wants to get rid of X, Y or Z. Now you aren't paying tax or NICS.

Lou's in Raritan gets all my business.. Firearms (long guns/pistols) Ammo, "most" accessories and so on that I've bought lately has all been at Lou's. Top notch customer service and a great place to drop in and shoot (pun intended) the shit.

A no hassle, no pressure shop. Come in and fondle all you want and ask all the dumb questions you can think of.

Whats the best place to buy a handgun in NJ?

Tony at TJ Sporting Arms. Bought every, recent, gun my wife and I own from him and we've never been disappointed with price or service. Just a great guy!

Sabeast,

Many of the members above have provided excellent locations, most of which are active in this forum. For me, the distance would be a factor. In my case, Bullseye and the guild are both nearby. I prefer to frequant Bullseye tactical in woodbridge for two reasons. 1. Chris (the owner) is a great guy and is truly trying to help us out. 2. chris's prices seem to be better than the guild in rahway. That said, i would buy a gun (and have in the past) from the guild if Bullseye was not in Woodbridge.

So again, it is nice to support the dealers that support this forum, especially if they are nearby and offer good service and value, which the members above have indicated.

Its very subjective based upon peoples locations and personalities. I buy everything from Caso's. Close to home good prices and great service. Been around a long time and its super busy most times. Yet they take their time with each customer and will get u whatever u want if they dont have it

I have to say I bought my first handgun at Ramsey Outdoor in Paramus. The service was excellent. Probably paid $50 more than somewhere else but in the end service is what matters.

The guys at Ramsey are nice and easy to talk to. Stopped by there last week and saw that their Gen3 glocks are going for $529 + tax and nics which is pretty damn good.

Decent selection for such a small firearms section.