ZOMBIE

Armed Home Invasion

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/08/glassboro_police_searching_for.html#incart_river_default

Armed home invasion in Glassboro. 4 Men armed broke into an apartment and demanded money and cds. The male occupant was able to escape and call 911.

Crazy times. :fan:

One of the comments in the article is that it is poorly written...should be CDS and not CDs...What is CDS?

Pretty sure the guy was joking. CDS = Credit Default Swap. Unless CDS has some other street meaning I am not familiar with. Think they meant CD's in the form of music as oposed to the financial instument?

Broke into an apartment and demanded money and "Controlled Dangerous Substances". That don't make sense.

Probably just needed some good get-a-way music.

There is more to this story however I can't discuss it.

Things like this happen all the time in the university areas of Philly. Suburban white kid moves to college (this is literally across the street from Rowan) and cut into current "rough" drug dealers area. Said "rough" dealers lay a beat down and rob the new suburban white kids for creeping into their territory.

There is more to this story however I can't discuss it.

Things like this happen all the time in the university areas of Philly. Suburban white kid moves to college (this is literally across the street from Rowan) and cut into current "rough" drug dealers area. Said "rough" dealers lay a beat down and rob the new suburban white kids for creeping into their territory.

Was only a matter of time.

I wonder why when this shit happens u never hear about the person defending themselves..... maybe njs crappy gun laws.... I'm gunna have to say the obvious here. The guns probably were illegal... ok were illegal. Yet I'm legally allow to use my right as a us citizen and I cast get a hand gun without some b.s. permit process. Ugh now to see the antis scream for more gun control