Regulator72

Security Guard outdraws the bad guys..

Upon further review of the situation, it was revealed that the security guard was watching the perps on his monitor and the cameras inside the cafe picked up his voice. He is heard to be saying "comma in here you $*#@. I got a present for you. You need to be taught a lesson." Phone calls to the security guard's home went unanswered. More to come.

Upon further review of the situation, it was revealed that the security guard was watching the perps on his monitor and the cameras inside the cafe picked up his voice. He is heard to be saying "comma in here you $*#@. I got a present for you. You need to be taught a lesson." Phone calls to the security guard's home went unanswered. More to come.

Where did you see this?

Looks like an IDPA competitor. Shooting on the move, always seeking cover. Good show!

Came here to say just that. High degree of skill there. The draw was excellent. No fumbling. Active assessment of the situation including line of sight. Good show, indeed.

P.S. I'm registered for the 16th. See you there!