intercooler

so who has post election plans depending on who wins?

There's a good chance panic will set in and prices on ammo will sky-rocket again. If you need ammo might not be a bad idea to start shopping now, JIC.

This President and his administration are carrying enough baggage to herniate Atlas, giving them four more years to indulge in more shenanigans and I can see the GOP-led House bringing impeachment proceedings against him for SOMETHING. Who knows? Maybe the whole Benghazi fiasco will bring some of them down?

I can hope, can't I?

Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P are all down over 2% on news of re-Obamination for another 4 years. This is the future that the sheeple in our country voted for.

This is the cycle that will continue to repeat. As more people become reliant on govt entitlements, the more those people will vote in those that continue to keep giving away "free" money. Once the spiral starts, it will never end until what happened to Argentina in 1999 happens here in the USA. Of course, by then it will be too late.

Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P are all down over 2% on news of re-Obamination for another 4 years. This is the future that the sheeple in our country voted for.

This is the cycle that will continue to repeat. As more people become reliant on govt entitlements, the more those people will vote in those that continue to keep giving away "free" money. Once the spiral starts, it will never end until what happened to Argentina in 1999 happens here in the USA. Of course, by then it will be too late.

There is one benefit to the election results. We now are certain of the direction and speed. Knowing that there is NO excuse not to position yourself and make lots of money!!!

Now now, lets not forget that any new federal laws would have to go through Congress first....

The media didn't just campaign for Obama, they campaigned against Republicans in Congress as the problem. We lost across the board, including seats in both House and Senate. Make no mistake. With no presidential election on the line in two years, it will be the media's priority to get Democratic majority in both houses for the last two years. And they will win. Anything a Republican House member doesn't rubber stamp at this point is simply "obstruction. "

Obama squeked in from a popular vote perspective...I think this is historic that a Pres with such an extreemly bad economic record got re-elected (eg 8% ubemployment)...Folks voted for his social platform vs Romni's economic platform...I find this amazing that Obama was sucessful - albiet he squequed by...I guess Oboma vilinizizing and creating envy against Romni and the so call rich got him just accross the finish line...Christies virtual Bear-Hug of Oboma last week didn't help either according to some polls...

This 50-somthing Veteren is extreemly disapointed with where the country's polotics is going

Obama squeked in from a popular vote perspective...I think this is historic that a Pres with such an extreemly bad economic record got re-elected (eg 8% ubemployment)...Folks voted for his social platform vs Romni's economic platform...I find this amazing that Obama was sucessful - albiet he squequed by...I guess Oboma vilinizizing and creating envy against Romni and the so call rich got him just accross the finish line...Christies virtual Bear-Hug of Oboma last week didn't help either according to some polls...

This 50-somthing Veteren is extreemly disapointed with where the country's polotics is going

Yes, we are at the tipping point where the liberal-college-indoctrinated-progressives outnumber us. When that math is fully realized, it's over. As long a people can vote other people's money into their own pockets, nothing short of revolution will be able to change anything. Get on the train, get out of the way, or prepare to fight...someday. Perhaps you won't see it, being 50-something, but it'll take at least a generation to change the entitlement/big govt mentality, if it's even possible. It hasn't been possible in Europe, the only difference here is the American founding spirit, if it even exists anymore...

My plans are to invent a space ship and colonize mars. The original constitution will be the only law of the land. My space ship with have room for me one male friend and 10 females so we don't get any inbred children. The rest will be filled with seeds and small animals for food and guns. Lots and lots of guns and ammo. To fight of the martians and democrats when they try to come take away my planet.