Zeke

12/12/12 or12/21/12?

Do you think I'll get my FID before then?

You will probably get it 12/21/12, as soon as you get the call from your PD that it is ready, you know it will be time to say your goodbyes

besides, I am not sure why everyone is so scared. The world is NOT going to end on 12/21/12......

The dead will rise and the start of the zombie war will begin!!!!

damn

You will probably get it 12/21/12, as soon as you get the call from your PD that it is ready, you know it will be time to say your goodbyes

besides, I am not sure why everyone is so scared. The world is NOT going to end on 12/21/12......

The dead will rise and the start of the zombie war will begin!!!!

damn..and i havent joined any zombie squads..lol guess ill hurry up and get my resume together..lol

I wonder if that Lawler dude that was going to jump off a cliff on that day to save the world will actually do it. Wonder if there will be live coverage. Anyway, I hope I get my upper delivered from PSA before then, I could use the extra rifle whe the SHTF and all the zombies start eating each other. That reminds me, need to stock up on Bumble-Bee Tuna...

In anticipation of the impending Zombie Apocalypse I just bought a Jeep JKUS that should get me and my family from point a to point b. Question though, will I be able to get gas when I need it during the Zombie Apocalypse or will it be rationed on odd our even days?

Rich

In anticipation of the impending Zombie Apocalypse I just bought a Jeep JKUS that should get me and my family from point a to point b. Question though, will I be able to get gas when I need it during the Zombie Apocalypse or will it be rationed on odd our even days?

Rich

I'm just hoping the Zombies can pump gas faster then the current attendents.

I wonder how this end might come about. I think it may be a super super slow apocalypse, taking on the order of 5-7 billion years. Then the sun blows off the out shell and becomes a red giant and the Earth will be inside the corona.

It'll be really bad that day I tell you!

Dude, the day ain't over.. ;)

Do you think it will be a lightswitch type of ending? I'm not one for believing that the end is 12/21/12. They say its just the end of the 9th cycle. So maybe the beginning of a new cycle will bring new unknowns to us. Wait a few more days and find out. I just can't wait to point and laugh at those that spent 10-20-30+ thousand dollars "prepping".

Do you think it will be a lightswitch type of ending? I'm not one for believing that the end is 12/21/12. They say its just the end of the 9th cycle. So maybe the beginning of a new cycle will bring new unknowns to us. Wait a few more days and find out. I just can't wait to point and laugh at those that spent 10-20-30+ thousand dollars "prepping".

Not sure how it will end, but I know I won't be holding my breath. lol

As far as the people preping for it, hell I was born with nothing, and I have most of it left. ;)

. I just can't wait to point and laugh at those that spent 10-20-30+ thousand dollars "prepping".

Who did that?!?!?! And if they did, that money would be better spent on some psychiatric help.

Who did that?!?!?! And if they did, that money would be better spent on some psychiatric help.

Somebody has never seen the Doomsday Preppers on NatGeo. For the longest time I've heard of people overseas preparing by investing in emergency boats, freeze-dried goods, and things of that nature. It's nothing new that people have spent their life savings on this theory.

Somebody has never seen the Doomsday Preppers on NatGeo. For the longest time I've heard of people overseas preparing by investing in emergency boats, freeze-dried goods, and things of that nature. It's nothing new that people have spent their life savings on this theory.

Yeah, but I don't think anyone has "prepped" to the tune of $30K based on the MAYAN CALENDAR, which is what we are talking about...

Besides...

post-5413-0-68167900-1355355089_thumb.jpg