panteramatt

gun related christmas???

Do the presents I bought myself count? I sold my motorcycle last last Thursday and went a little overboard on spending....Windham weaponry SRC, Cmmg stripped lower, Used Windham stock and misc goodies, specialty tools to build the lower up.Ar printed bench mat, one point sling, sling plate, misc vice blocks.Couple hundred rounds in 9mm, .22, and 5.56. A few nice cleaning kits. Some 12ga sabots for my Winchester 1300. Some magpul flip up sights.Someone bought me the letherman wave, g/f bought me a nice pair of work boots. Other Misc stuff.

husband got me a Marlin lever action 30-30 , an IWB holster , and a Smith and Wesson belt buckle . I got him a CZ 75 BD 9mm ( well, transferring ownership of mine tio him , rather than selling it..I have trouble with the first doubleaction pull) , tactical pants ..from my mom and aunt for him I picked up a leather shooting belt and cold weather shooting gloves.

So yeah , a few things lol

Mmm gifts to myself. A stripped lower and a stripped upper. Used the giftcard I got for xmas to buy a Hogue grip for my AR, a Molon Labe dust cover for the AR, and a 260 lumen drop in for my tactical flashlight!

I bought my one kid an AK-47 airsoft gun. The box had AK-47 in big letters on it so I walked around the store for awhile with it. When I got to the register some douche buying a tennis racket gave me a wierd look. I think he was in a hurry to go home to whack his bag to CNN's Piers Moron.

husband got me a Marlin lever action 30-30 , an IWB holster , and a Smith and Wesson belt buckle . I got him a CZ 75 BD 9mm ( well, transferring ownership of mine tio him , rather than selling it..I have trouble with the first doubleaction pull) , tactical pants ..from my mom and aunt for him I picked up a leather shooting belt and cold weather shooting gloves.

So yeah , a few things lol

Sounds like it was a fun Christmas at IP and IPW's house!

Nothing gun related for me but I did give a few gun related gifts this year. Granddaughter got her first rifle a pink Crickett .22lr, my oldest son got a Stag AR lower with Magpul ACSL stock, youngest son got a S&W M&P 15-22 and my GF's son got a Ruger 10/22.

Hopefully getting my Ruger SR40 in the next week or so.