Soju

What are you passionate about?

Other than firearms, shooting, reloading, or other gun related things, what are you passionate about? What other hobbies do you guys have? What are your other interests?

Some of mine include:

Flightless birds

Norwegian Trolls

Korean Pop music

Hockey

Aviation

Foreign languages/cultures

I find your expertise in Norwegian Trolls very unique. I have a Christmas Troll somewhere if ever you're interested.

For me:

Food.especially Asian and Caribbean.I used to cook for a living.

Hot Sauces: I make my own from a old Trinidadian recipe.

Travel:I am fortunate to be able to travel a bit and in relation with point #1....Eat.

Music:Mainly Latin.

Firearms: Only 2 years in and still learning.

You may end up living part 2

Nope. In general, people are complacent and will do whatever authority tells them to as long as government keeps the benefit/entitlement gravy train rolling. At best, I might expect pockets of resistance in areas where citizens have managed to keep local governance in check, like the Dakotas, Wyoming, Montana. Basically places where people aren't piled on top of one another.

Here you go, Lunker - there's a meeting this week:

www.njhistoryroundtables.org

Good to see another history buff!

Thanks. I wish Morristown was a bit closer. How about a Jersey Shore chapter? Sandy Hook was a staging area for the British fleet?

I am also a bit of a history buff, though the time period I mostly learn about is the past hundred years (though not exclusively). As I also am very interested in foreign cultures, so learning about history from a non-American perspective is quite intriguing. It is pretty disappointing that some huge historical events of history are almost entirely left out of history classes in school here in the US. I feel quite dumb when I read about something now that I had no idea even existed before.