panteramatt

Wife got pulled over

What if for some reason you were running late for work and got pulled over for this? And it was jn the morning when the cop knew she was going to work.

Damn! you've cracked the top-secret NJSP campaign, now their gonna have to pull you over going to church on Sunday morning.

funny-traffic-sign.jpg

Luso, I need to try that. I get some seriously false tickets sometimes.

Anyway, I came on here to say:

This morning. 7:10am. Turnpike. Right by Newark Airport: State Trooper with one headlight out.

I wanted to tell him to pull over, but I figured I'd never make it to work on time.

Damn! you've cracked the top-secret NJSP campaign, now their gonna have to pull you over going to church on Sunday morning.

funny-traffic-sign.jpg

Oh god, is that a real pic? If I ever saw that on the road, I'd probably cause a pileup from laughing my ass off.

Depends on the criminal Ray, sure if it's a lower case "g" But if it's a big "G", hundred-dollar bills y'all

wrong, they drag out cases and take up so much time in courts that nothing happens.

The only people that make money on criminals are lawyers. They don't pay legal fees, they don't pay their fines. They are supplied with public defenders and spend time in jail to cover their warrants rather than pay the summons. The revolving door is what bankrupts the state.

For some reason, when I get pulled over, most of the times I get nice cops with a wise ass attitude, makes sense? When I do get pulled over by ones with an bad attitude, I just roll my window to the point where he can just grab my info and give me the ticket, not one word to him/her. I have no hatred to cops, some are just bored and need something to do, maybe they just want to have a conversation with someone other than their partners. I've been stop a couple of times and had long conversations with them, that they just let me go, and we'll joke with each other and say, why was I pulled over, and he would say, I don't remember have a great day or night while laughing.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

LOL, I got pulled over once in the middle of winter, it was one of those cold day in the teens and I was on my Shovel, the one in my avatar. Funny thing was the cop that pulled me over was a shovel rider also and wanted to take a closer look and said I looked cold and could use a few minutes to warm up out of the wind, would have even been better if he would have let me sit in the car and BS, but still I was out, just having a nice ride and got to meet another shovel rider (preserver of old iron)

Didn't bother me, if I had some place to go I would have said I don't have a lot of time and cut it short, but it all was cool with me.

Probably another reason when I have time when I do cross country ride I like to take the old highways that parallel the interstates, there is still an old country out there with friendly people who like to meet new people and chat when you stop for gas, eat as a little choke and puke or find a place to lay your head for the nigh.

The Officer that pulled me over in up state NY for speeding was friendly and a real wise guy ,wanted to know that in light of the stop if the price I paid for the Valentine was worth it? I replied that it has so far. "good because you just paid another $55.00 for it"

I deserved the ticket and got caught fair and square but when I looked at the violation, he only wrote me up for a minor parking offense.

For some reason, when I get pulled over, most of the times I get nice cops with a wise ass attitude, makes sense? When I do get pulled over by ones with an bad attitude, I just roll my window to the point where he can just grab my info and give me the ticket, not one word to him/her. I have no hatred to cops, some are just bored and need something to do, maybe they just want to have a conversation with someone other than their partners. I've been stop a couple of times and had long conversations with them, that they just let me go, and we'll joke with each other and say, why was I pulled over, and he would say, I don't remember have a great day or night while laughing.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

I've had this happen before. I happened to be on the way to the range with a trunk load of rifles and pistols too, and no I didn't mention what was in my trunk. Chatted for a few minutes and said have a nice day.

I got pulled over and got ticket for "bad front tires" even though the wear bar still clearly visible.

So yeah you can get petty tickets. I get them quite often. I've now just considered it the premium

you have to pay to have the "privilege" to drive.

I got pulled over and got ticket for "bad front tires" even though the wear bar still clearly visible.

So yeah you can get petty tickets. I get them quite often. I've now just considered it the premium

you have to pay to have the "privilege" to drive.

LOL, I'd co sider that a clue to knock off what ever I was doing to get myself pulled over in the first place. LOL

By the way, not meant as a put down to you, I have to control myself at times when in the convertible and bikes as well as like most of us, had days we were just lucky to not have had a problem.