BOOMSTICK

Tactical Response CEO Threatens ....

A "pussy". Who has gone on the record saying he won't stand for tyrannical government and will resist with force? What sort of pledge are you willing to put up on the topic?

I believe he was referring to the video of him running like a **** when his convoy was attacked. He worked for a security firm in Afghanistan (I believe, could have been Iraq) and his actions possibly cost 3 men their lives. There were 3 vehicles full of men in his convoy and he was the only one that decided to get out and run away. The rest engaged the enemy and he came back after the firefight ended. Not really someone I would want in the hole next to me either.

I believe he was referring to the video of him running like a **** when his convoy was attacked. He worked for a security firm in Afghanistan (I believe, could have been Iraq) and his actions possibly cost 3 men their lives. There were 3 vehicles full of men in his convoy and he was the only one that decided to get out and run away. The rest engaged the enemy and he came back after the firefight ended. Not really someone I would want in the hole next to me either.

Do you have a link showing this is true? Not saying you're making shit up, I'd just like to read or watch the story myself.

EDIT: Found some info. Read the AAR is the post dated 1-11-07 at 9:36 am

Thanks for the backups and clarifying my statement Yeager is a douchebag plain a simple he is a barking dog with no bite. Just like his billy bad ass would send anyone a ticket to fight him! Apparently out of the millions of responses and vid watches he never sent anyone a ticket fugg him!

I've reviewed his incident many times over. I wish i had my laptop i have extensive research on it..

He simply did the right thing and his website is appropriately named. Get off the x.

You do not stay put in an ambush. You break contact and re-engage from cover.. keyboard jockeys with limited or no training dont understand this...

I've reviewed his incident many times over. I wish i had my laptop i have extensive research on it..

He simply did the right thing and his website is appropriately named. Get off the x.

You do not stay put in an ambush. You break contact and re-engage from cover.. keyboard jockeys with limited or no training dont understand this...

Correct.

By no means am I a badass, but when it comes down to it, he did the right thing.

Although he did make an error or two as mentioned in the AAR, i cant say anyone here would act flawlessly in that situation..

When your trying to keep your kids, you dont threaten to beat their ass bloody in front of DYFS............ Irrational fear drives the anti. Those on the fence could easily be swayed the wrong way with this approach. If it needs to be said, it needs to be said on the same year, month, day, and time and not by 1 but by 3,000,000.....Even if the content has any validity, he comes off as hostile and potentially unstable.

Well... that depends on whether it is a near ambush or a far ambush and the complexity and intensity of the attack. You really have 4 options:

#1. Assault through

#2. Break contact

#3. Suppress and flank

#4. Die.

#3 Will probably lead to #4 very quickly if you can't gain fire superiority within the first few seconds of an ambush. It also can be a bad idea since the enemy knows where you are and will have heavy weapons and indirect fire pre-plotted. So sometimes #2 is the correct answer. Was Yeager right or wrong? No idea. I wasn't there and yes, it's very easy to second guess anyone from my keyboard.

so you're saying running away and hiding in a ditch behind 2 cars is the right thing to do? i understand getting to cover but it does not seem that he would be able to effectively engage the threat from there. i don't think he is actually as tough as he claims to be.

if the idea was to break contact why would you stop the cars? in a situation like the video, why wouldn't you engage the threat, suppress them, then break contact? no one else seemed to need to run to that ditch... i'm not saying i would do the right thing, i'm just saying from the video i would not want him in the hole next to me...

so you're saying running away and hiding in a ditch behind 2 cars is the right thing to do? i understand getting to cover but it does not seem that he would be able to effectively engage the threat from there. i don't think he is actually as tough as he claims to be.

if the idea was to break contact why would you stop the cars? in a situation like the video, why wouldn't you engage the threat, suppress them, then break contact? no one else seemed to need to run to that ditch... i'm not saying i would do the right thing, i'm just saying from the video i would not want him in the hole next to me...

His vehicle was assumed to be nom-functional at the time. Vehicles are bullet magnets. You need to maneuver to a position where you can effectively return fire, doing all this while trying not to become another casualty.

if the idea was to break contact why would you stop the cars? in a situation like the video, why wouldn't you engage the threat, suppress them, then break contact? no one else seemed to need to run to that ditch

What an ignorant thing to say considering 3 were killed in that incident. It makes it hard to run for cover when you are dead/mortally wounded.

Guy has some serious credentials. Perhaps it's time we have a nutjob ot two on our side!

Serious credentials? The guy has a bad attitude and limited experience from what I see. He was a LEO in a sleepy part of Tennessee for about 6 years and two years working security in Iraq. It looks like he spent most of his time as a LEO going to schools. He talks like he went in by himself to get OBL and he captured Saddam Hussein all by himself. His mouth far surpasses his experience. I'm not saying he isn't qualified to teach basic courses but he really doesn't have much experience at all.

What Yeager excels at is being a salesman and convincing people he is the one they need to train with. Hey he's got a shaved head and a foul mouth so he must be tough.

A "pussy". Who has gone on the record saying he won't stand for tyrannical government and will resist with force? What sort of pledge are you willing to put up on the topic?

I guess we'll have to see what happens and how much he does of what he says he'll do.

I'm a big fan of Yeager... I have learned so much from his videos and have wanted to train with him since I learned about his school. The things he teaches make sense and have brought me a long way already.

The only thing stopping me is the fact that I can't get out to Tennessee.

The guy has a line he won't cross. Maybe I don't agree with his call to action, but I share his outrage and disappointment in the gun control issues we are facing.

On a side note... If anyone on here knows of a comparable experience to Tactical Response that is reachable from NJ... I would love to learn more about it.

I'm a big fan of Yeager... I have learned so much from his videos and have wanted to train with him since I learned about his school. The things he teaches make sense and have brought me a long way already.

The only thing stopping me is the fact that I can't get out to Tennessee.

The guy has a line he won't cross. Maybe I don't agree with his call to action, but I share his outrage and disappointment in the gun control issues we are facing.

On a side note... If anyone on here knows of a comparable experience to Tactical Response that is reachable from NJ... I would love to learn more about it.

+1, especially to the part I highlighted in red.

Well... that depends on whether it is a near ambush or a far ambush and the complexity and intensity of the attack. You really have 4 options:

#1. Assault through

#2. Break contact

#3. Suppress and flank

#4. Die.

#3 Will probably lead to #4 very quickly if you can't gain fire superiority within the first few seconds of an ambush. It also can be a bad idea since the enemy knows where you are and will have heavy weapons and indirect fire pre-plotted. So sometimes #2 is the correct answer. Was Yeager right or wrong? No idea. I wasn't there and yes, it's very easy to second guess anyone from my keyboard.

#1 Vehicle A was disabled. Due to either driver error or mechanical falilure.

The convoy they were in was stopped due to US forces to their front when contact was initiated.

#2 Due to the vehicle failure, the only option for breaking contact was get off the x, find cover and evaluate/return fire. At that point, from.the initial contact IIRC half the team was already down. JY was indeed returning fire, but was ineffective on the target.

#3 They tried.

#4 Most did.

Not for nothing but i doubt anybody here was there with him. I don't know how you can said should have done this or that if you were not there. Most people don't have the balls to even be in a situation like that. He did what he thought was best in the moment. Right or wrong he did what he could. Nobody should be picking it apart as a Monday morning quarterback.

...if you're not familiar with Ann Barnhardt, I highly recommend you become so.

YEAGER GOES TO THE FRONT

POSTED BY ANN BARNHARDT - JANUARY 9, AD 2013 7:16 PM MST

This man is totally sane.

I respect what he has done here, because I did something similar myself a while back. At some point, someone has to step up, man up, and SAY IT. No masks, no anonymity, no bs. This is my name, and this is the situation, and anyone who doesn't like it can come and try to do something about it. Mr. Yeager knows EXACTLY what he has done. God bless him. Pray that he has fortitude and doesn't walk back one syllable of this, because that would be just about the worst possible outcome. Remember, POTENCY and FORTITUDE.

He isn't crazy - he's just FIRST. And FIRST is almost always attacked and mistaken for crazy. Remember that.

Ooh-rah.