DJ_

Blackhawks firing on downtown Miami??!!

Uhm, they were blanks, and its a training exercise. Odd they have been using populated areas for training exercises, but the excuse is that the areas they pic closely mimic areas of operations that they will be deployed to overseas.

hahaha yeah ok...ghan or any of the other parts of the world in play are like downtown miami ...how stupid can people be...these types of drills have been going on for some time...add in the gun confiscation agenda... and its painfully clear....some people cant see the forrest through the trees

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we working/training Afghan Police as part of our mission??? I'm not saying there could not be other motives but...

No way I buying this was for a "Over seas training mission" since when does the Military work with local police?

This is just the start of things to come, god help us if there is ever civil unrest.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

No way I buying this was for a "Over seas training mission" since when does the Military work with local police?

This is just the start of things to come, god help us if there is ever civil unrest.

Yea - I don't buy it either. Why would they train for overseas in a populated area like that? Wouldn't they train overseas? I can see someone driving, freakout from gunfire, and smash into something. This doesn't look safe to me.

doesnt seem logical to bring them here to "train" for high rise building blackhawk traversing/insertion/clearing....maybe im missing something...but a quick look around youtube yeilds same "drills" in major cities around the us...la...boston..chicago....hell even a while back members hereposted about witnessing it in nj...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we working/training Afghan Police as part of our mission??? I'm not saying there could not be other motives but...

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Yeah only issue I have with that is that Afghan Police dont live in Miami so they are being trained in Afghanistan.

Their police foce is more like a small Military force nothing like our local PD's I have family there right now training them.

why are they even firing "blanks" in a populated non controlled environment....conditioning/desensitizing of troops to putting americans on the bang end?

BO can just bust out his Nobel Peace prized drones and, like a video game, the non-respawning, unassimilated civvies will be fragged for the greater good of the country.

I was just clarifying that this was a "training mission" and not actual live fire. Also communicated the reasoning behind the military/police doing this type of training.

Do I buy it? NO. I do think these missions have many ulterior motives. For one , they are desensitizing the population in large metropolitan areas to military activities, and are doing the same for the troops that are to carry out real missions in the future. Not to mention they are probably perfecting their logistics and deployment coordination with state and local authorities for military operations within US cities.

If S did HTF, the large metropolitan areas would be the first hot spots needed to be dealt with. Lets see if this road show hits NYC.

Motives may not be completely evil, such as dealing with pandemics or terrorist attacks... though any plans made for "legit" purposes could easily be recycled for nefarious ones. The same argument goes for gun registration and National ID systems. "the path to hell is paved in good intentions.."

In the clip with the firing , those weren't blackhawks. To the best of my knowledge there is only one unit that has those birds... you can see them in the movie Blackhawk Down...

They looked like AH-6 Little Birds.