mge_1

Lets see your Dog aka 1st line of defense for some...

"Tank" our 2 1/2 year old male Cane Corso

IMG_2073_500.jpg

---

And our newest addition to the family, "Viper" our 5 year old female. She came from a local breeder. We gladly took her in and all of us are now attached lol.

viper_500.jpg

How is the drooling and shedding? I have been wanting one of these for awhile now..

Good looking dog!

How is the drooling and shedding? I have been wanting one of these for awhile now..

Good looking dog!

My male does his share of drooling but not too bad. Female not so much, she stays pretty dry haha!

What do you feed those horses? People food? Those corsos are huge, they probably weigh more than my wife

Our male is 150lbs and now on a diet per Vet's orders. Our female is only 90lbs. They eat regular kibbles.

Here's our Pit-Mix "Gabby".. 80+ lbs and will definitely lick you to death if we let you in.. but if you just knock on the door, she SOUNDS like one mean mo-fo.. (and gets the hackles raised as well).. loud and mean sounding bark until you get into the house.. then all licks and sniffs... (as long as we're home)

she scared the crap out of the fedex guy a couple weeks ago when i came to the door to sign for a package.. he jumped about 4 feet backward when she barked from behind me.. lol

post-6058-0-37658300-1361898340_thumb.jpg

He'll not only bite your ankles off, he'll happily give away your hiding spot because he's a yappy bastoid! But I luv'em... :)

ujavajat.jpg

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

My 130 pound English Mastiff and "her" pup

484194_3808900654569_1039035075_3469241_1194799055_n-1.jpg

My 90 pound boxer hound mix

20120409_2980copy.jpg

Ready for March

_DSC0608patricks.jpg

Eats tomatoes because she loves him

_DSC3122.jpg

He is great with the kids too. He is actually the one that woud take someone out I think. While you are looking at the Mastiff , the affable red and white one will get you

_DSC0672.jpg

As evidenced :

69161_1594908626152_5928535_n.jpg

the affable red and white one will get you

As evidenced :

69161_1594908626152_5928535_n.jpg

HAH.. love that pic (CHOMP!).. if im rough-housing with my pittie, people would think she's a nasty thing, but she's so gentle and the minute she THINKS she's hurt you (like if you say"ouch", she stops and tries to lick you..

my old dog (westie) was a really mean little f*er.. cute as a button, but once she got older, she became real crotchety..

My two.. Golden and a Boxer. Golden has enough bark to scare (behind closed doors) but will kiss you to death if you're in range. The Boxer on the other hand is a typical energetic crazy guy and is quite intimidating to all my neighbors and those who pass the house.

405798100.jpg

of course they have.. i like Greys.. but im far too lazy to give them the exercise they really should have.. your Grey would have about 20 extra pounds if it lived at my house.. lol

You've been fed misinformation. They do NOT need alot of exercise; they are not hyper dogs. On the contrary, they are very mellow, laid-back dogs. They call them "45mph couch potatoes", and that's exactly right. While they are runners, they are SPRINTERS- they don't need alot of wide open space and physical activity a husky or ridgeback would.

ok, let me rephrase.. they need exercise or they will become overweight (like most dogs do in my house).. i know they have a tendency to be docile/lazy in the house (and gangly with all that leg length..lol).. my fear is that they would see a squirrel outside in the yard (and we have tons of them) and take off after it (i know they DO have a pretty good prey drive)...

my dog weighed about 65 lbs when we got her.. then we both got lazy and i stopped taking her for walks and tried to just play fetch with her in the yard and she got lazy and eventually just looked at the ball when i threw it.. aaaand that's why she now weights 80 lbs.. lol

i could never have a working or herding dog.. i know THOSE dogs really need something to do all the time or they get destructive