Celraysoda

Least expensive firearm you ever purchased?

Single shot 22LR complete w oxidation of all outer surfaces, good bore and bolt. $15

Semiauto 22LR with what looked like rust on gun broker but turned out to be old velvet. $19

12 ga mossberg pump no rust $75

12 ga Stevens pump no rust $85

Not New; 6 Arisaka Rifles received for 2 boxes of AD&D books.

New; Mossberg 925 Bolt 22 for $110. It's a nice gun and fun to shoot. There is something fun about a bolt 22, iron sights and shooting out to 150 yards.

Other than the free ones I have been given by people who no longer want a gun in their house, it would be my former Cobra .22 mag. derringer which I bought for a Cowboy gun display in my man cave when I owned a Colt SAA gun. Sold the Colt as I discovered that the grips on cowboy guns are not for me and it was too expensive for just display (replaced with a $65 replica that looks real).

I am starting to get into the cheap pocket pistols. There are a few videos on what to change to make them pretty accurate and more dependable. Like my Jennings. Usually it's bad engineering on the feed ramp, mag or slide guide...all it need is a Dremel here and there.

Looking at a new Rigari or Bryco for about $140.