RubberBullets

Reported explosion near the finish line of Boston Marathon

Fox News.... terrorist attack.

MSNBC, CNN, CNBC - We do not know what it was, we do not want to call it terrorism yet.

I expect no less from FOX news and still wonder why some use them for their primary source of current news.

I expect no less from FOX news and still wonder why some use them for their primary source of current news.

But on the flipside.... after they know it is bombs, MSNBC, CNBC, others were still saying could of been an accident.

Sounds like lots of improvised tourniquets are being used.

A tourniquet is a tourniquet, a belt does a pretty good job and just about anything can be just as useful.... the good thing is that medical personnel was around to rush and get them applied, you can bleed out in minutes.... if it happened a 1/4 mile down the road, those seriously injured probably wouldn't have made it.

I think they are the only ones on the mark. This wasnt a gas explosion, it was terrorism regardless of who the culprit is.

Plus one.

If it is a bomb..... how is that not terrorism.

Just the liberal media doing their job to protect their own. Had this been a school shooting, they would be screaming for gun rights and republican heads.

Horrible event and I hope no more fatalities. Glad it was not worse, and hopefully no more bombs out there.

Plus one.

If it is a bomb..... how is that not terrorism.

Just the liberal media doing their job to protect their own. Had this been a school shooting, they would be screaming for gun rights and republican heads.

Horrible event and I hope no more fatalities. Glad it was not worse, and hopefully no more bombs out there.

Bunch of Idiots and your spot on... how many times were these ass hats reporting about newtown and the misinformation they put out.... i guess they learned their lesson..NOT.

Just wait for them to start blaming the sequester. I'm no tinfoil hat wearing commando, but they have really been pushing that point...

Anyone who thinks this wasn't a terrorist attack is either in denial, or incredibly naive.

Someone on the scene reporting to Fox news said he found "something like a shotgun pellet" in his pocket after the explosion... probably a ball bearing, which is one of the traditional shrapnel used by terrorists.

This was a terrorist attack. Not that I ever doubted it was, from the time I heard there were TWO explosions.

CNN already suggested it was anti tax groups.....twitter is buzzing with people saying it was right wing extremists.

Just heard a newscaster say that this "certainly looks suspicious".

No shit. You mean a bombing at a marathon in Copley Square looks suspicious? I thought this looked pretty normal...

I never watch the MSM, and statements like that are the reason.