Tactical Turtle

PORK ROLL or TAYLOR HAM!?

379 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call the delicious manufactured pork product indigenous to NJ?

• Pork roll
    • Taylor ham

Do you not know where "Keep Calm and Carry On" comes from? It's far from a "Girl saying".

Yes and that makes sense. The other ones don't. What does keeping calm and your a hot mess have to do with each other. Just an observation. I see it online, on posters, on shirts. None of them with the crown make sense. I guess the crown is a fashion thing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes and that makes sense. The other ones don't. What does keeping calm and your a hot mess have to do with each other. Just an observation. I see it online, on posters, on shirts. None of them with the crown make sense. I guess the crown is a fashion thing.

It's just a meme

It's just a meme

I've seen it on posters and shirts too. Just doesn't make sense. Amazing the stupid stuff people make money off of. Like the rubber bands the kids were wearing a couple years ago. Or the plastic rubber bead bracelets that are $20 each that they wear now that has no water and a spec of sand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_Calm_and_Carry_On

Keep Calm and Carry On was a motivational poster produced by the British government in 1939 in preparation for the Second World War. The poster was intended to raise the morale of the British public, threatened with widely predicted mass air attacks on major cities.

Sussex County is the most RINO County in NJ. Wasn't that Scott Garrett's District? Who lost in a sweeping year for his party? 2012 Sussex went for the Biggest RINO of them all by the largest margins. 2016 Ocean County holds the distinction of most Conservative in the State. So yes Pork Roll is for Conservatives and Taylor Ham is for Liberals.

Garrett wasn't in my voting district. Rodney Frelinghuysen is in my district. I live in the bottom of Sussex County, that district is split in Sussex County. But look at the numbers for federal elections. Higher percentage than ocean for Trump. And every other county in the state.

And it's still Taylor Ham.

Garrett wasn't in my voting district. Rodney Frelinghuysen is in my district. I live in the bottom of Sussex County, that district is split in Sussex County. But look at the numbers for federal elections. Higher percentage than ocean for Trump. And every other county in the state.

And it's still Taylor Ham.

The 9 of the top 11 Trump towns are in Ocean County. With Trump winning many of them by 50 pts. Sussex is filled with RINOs and Liberals. That's why they think Pork Roll is Taylor Ham. Taylor Ham is a brand of Pork Roll just like Case and Trenton.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nj.com/articles/19652624/25_trumpiest_towns_in_new_jersey.amp

The 9 of the top 11 Trump towns are in Ocean County. With Trump winning many of them by 50 pts. Sussex is filled with RINOs and Liberals. That's why they think Pork Roll is Taylor Ham. Taylor Ham is a brand of Pork Roll just like Case and Trenton.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nj.com/articles/19652624/25_trumpiest_towns_in_new_jersey.amp

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/new-jersey/

You do realize Ocean County 65.5% is higher than Sussex 62.9%?

Also that 170,103 Trump votes in Ocean is a lot more than the 46,486 Trump Votes in Sussex.

So with that being said it is clearly Pork Roll.

You do realize Ocean County 65.5% is higher than Sussex 62.9%?

You are correct. My mistake. Still doesn't negate the fact that you kiss your cousin, and wrongfully refer to Taylor ham as pork roll though. Hahhahah...

Didn't realize ocean had that large of a population either. All I've ever done in that county is wear my shoes on the boardwalk, and toss my McDonald's trash out the window on the side of the roads so it looks more like my part of Jersey... [emoji1]

You are correct. My mistake. Still doesn't negate the fact that you kiss your cousin, and wrongfully refer to Taylor ham as pork roll though. Hahhahah...

Didn't realize ocean had that large of a population either. All I've ever done in that county is wear my shoes on the boardwalk, and toss my McDonald's trash out the window on the side of the roads so it looks more like my part of Jersey... [emoji1]

I don't live in Ocean.

That makes sense since I won't travel North of the Raritan Bridge. It's another world in North Jersey.

Can't blame you, anything to the east is lousy in my opinion. I only tolerate the North West corner of the state myself. Until I can get out all together in the future.

Sausage egg and cheese. Pfft on Le Croissant

PORK ROLL or TAYLOR HAM!?

I expect that from AVB....say it aint so Zeke.....say it aint so.

I meant the Le Croissant part.   Purely based on some of what I've gleaned from your posts, I can picture you eating Pork Roll mousse canapes with creme fraiche and chives,  wearing a monocle, turtle neck and a beret while watching DVR'ed reruns of Antiques Roadshow.   :onthequiet:

And for the record..... Taylor Provisions labels it as pork roll. 
Taylor Ham does not exist despite what you Taylor Hameathens think.

Bighungry618:

Croissants are fun on occasion but only with marmalade.

I enjoy a Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll as an occasional breakfast sandwich.

I also do enjoy watching Antiques Roadshow, (live, not re-runs), and find it entertaining and learn quite a bit from a number of episodes.

Don't be so provincial, stubborn and stuck in a rut, not to be open to consider and appreciate new things and experiences...

Wawa sells PORK ROLL and cheese, not TAYLOR HAM and cheese. Wawa is awesome and is multi state. PORK ROLL wins!

(disclaimer: I do not claim to think that Wawa has the best pork roll. Just pointing out a multi state fact. Plus I was just there picking up a coffee and thought about getting one but didn't. My fat ass thanks me).

I live in Ocean and that's a rumor. We only do that between Memorial Day and Labor Day, the rest of the year is cousin kissing free.

Bighungry618:

Croissants are fun on occasion but only with marmalade.

I enjoy a Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll as an occasional breakfast sandwich.

I also do enjoy watching Antiques Roadshow, (live, not re-runs), and find it entertaining and learn quite a bit from a number of episodes.

Don't be so provincial, stubborn and stuck in a rut, not to be open to consider and appreciate new things and experiences...

AVB-AMG

An assumption....based on what?  

Not that I need to explain....but I can make and do enjoy eating anything I listed above. Although I haven't made a pork roll mousse- yet.  I have an extensive culinary background and am considered by many to be an excellent cook.  I am educated, well traveled, drive expensive cars, drink wine and watch Antique Roadshow etc. etc.    The difference between us is that I'm not a condescending liberal taylor sham believer.  I meant my post to be tongue-in-cheek but if you want, we can exchange high-brow insults all day.  Now tell your butler not to censor and shield you from the insults in my post as he reads it to you.  It's Pork Roll....and I bet your maid calls it pork roll too.