RUTGERS95

you guys see this about the 8th grader with nra shirt?

Should this kid have been told to change his shirt?  No...  However I think schools are given great breadth in regards to what is allowed and not allowed at school.  To my knowledge SCOTUS has not heard a case in which someone objected to a dress code conflicting with their right to freedom of speech.  Lower courts and Federal courts so far do not have a problem with what school boards do.  (I just think they were singling him out and the teacher and cop are probably fucking retards anyway.)

This whole sutpid situation arose from a teacher who felt it necessary to demand that this kid take off his t-shirt.  I wonder if this teacher would have said a word if instead of an NRA t-shirt it was one of the unbiquitous Che Guevara t-shirts I see teenagers wearing. 

I really hope a few people lose their jobs over this.

I don't understand.... Why or how did it all start? Why were police called over a tshirt? Is there more to the story? I damn hope so.

If I had kids... They would be wearing NJGF tshirt to school.

My buddy has got a 1 year old if you have any baby sized T's....

the newest thing in firearms advertising... Infant Ads!

Cop is most likely Anti gun and thinks only police should have guns.. I am seeing this with our new officers in town..

I think this Kid expressed his right to wear the shirt and the officer pissed because of him undermining the officers authority.

I've read a bunch of different articles on this.

Seems that nothing in the school dress code precludes that shirt. The teacher was just being an anti-gun, nazi douche. 

Witnesses said that when the fuzz showed and told the kid he'd be arrested if he didn't comply, he stretched out his wrists and said "fine". 

I don't get how talking to a police officer while being arrested (for no reason in the first place) is obstruction.

Douche-baggery from top to bottom.  

Like we didn't know it already, but this world has gone crazy..

My school didn't like my Ski Team shirt that say "Give me Rosinal or Give me Head" or my other one that said "Turbo is nice but I'd rather be Blown" just no sense of humor I tell ya... ;) 

I've read a bunch of different articles on this.

Seems that nothing in the school dress code precludes that shirt. The teacher was just being an anti-gun, nazi douche. 

Witnesses said that when the fuzz showed and told the kid he'd be arrested if he didn't comply, he stretched out his wrists and said "fine". 

I don't get how talking to a police officer while being arrested (for no reason in the first place) is obstruction.

Douche-baggery from top to bottom.  

Well, according to the charge, it was "obstructing an officer".  You see, when he got the call, the officer was heading to the local donut shop, and he had to take this BS call to the grade school...therefore this kid obstructed his mid-morning coffee break! 

I know, the above is nothing but crazy talk...and the donut shop bit is just stereotyping the cops, most of whom who are reading this are either (1) shaking their heads at the stupidity, or (2) wondering what the "rest of the story" is.  

But it makes as much sense as anything else that has to do with this case.

Like we didn't know it already, but this world has gone crazy..

My school didn't like my Ski Team shirt that say "Give me Rosinal or Give me Head" or my other one that said "Turbo is nice but I'd rather be Blown" just no sense of humor I tell ya... ;)

I was asked not to wear that same shirt to school anymore by a female teacher..  Mine said Injection is nice but i would rather be blown,  With a BBC and a B&M 712 blower ontop of it.. 

Heres one on ebay..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INJECTION-NICE-BUT-ID-RATHER-BLOWN-T-SHIRT-4035-BLOWER-DRAG-RACING-MEN-/310415233341?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item8e0b742df1

Wasting time and money on this while thugs in the streets hike up our crime and murder rates because they get out on parole. Enraging to say the least. This kid did nothing wrong and I hope his parents sue the fuck out of every person involved in prosecuting their completely innocent and true patriot son.

I would not want to get involved in this topic.  Tell the school to sign what they want and have them fight it out in court.  BTW, no one seems to have any problem when I was sitting at Wendys with my 6 yoa daughter as the two men and two woman sitting next to us talked about "being bent over and taking it from behind" the other night.  I'm sure they would SCREAM it is their freedom of speech and nothing can be done.  Of course my 6 yo was asking me what they were talking about.  I explained they were rude and ignorant people and nothing they had to say was worth us talking about.

But this kid just wears a t shirt????  It ONLY depends on what side of the dispute you are on. 

But this kid just wears a t shirt????  It ONLY depends on what side of the dispute you are on. 

No, it depends on which side of the government you are on.

Dumbasses at a restaurant do not equate to bureaucrats that can put you in jail or take your children away.