sosa9999

Ruger 10/22 15rd Mag

Found this 15rd mag online today. Just wondering If anyone here has it or know of it. I'm thinking about ordering it and looking for a review before I do.

http://www.tacticalvantage.com/en/ruger-magazine/1030-aa922-a3-archangel-9-22-magazine-for-ruger-10-22-22lr-15-rd-black.html

Ive only ran into one person who had ever used a 15rd magazine for a 10/22 and he didnt have kind words for its quality or reliability. Based off many suggestions i ended up getting a few extra factory magazines and some alligator tri-mag adapters. im pretty satisfied with that setup and would recommend that route if you cant find more info on the 15rd mags.

If it were me, I'd stick to the known reputable ones like the butler creek mags and the factory mags. These look cheaply made and I'd assume they wouldnt work too well. 22's are picky and finiky

But who knows, buy one and see how it works and let us know.

Based off many suggestions i ended up getting a few extra factory magazines and some alligator tri-mag adapters. im pretty satisfied with that setup and would recommend that route if you cant find more info on the 15rd mags.

Thanks, I was wondering if they worked

I want to find a good quality 15 rounder

They simply don't exist, sorry.

You can buy 10rnd factory mags that work flawless. The aftermarket ones never match up to factory performance. AFAIK that is a new product, i've never seens those around before, and i have looked pretty hard for 15 round 10/22 mags...

Unless your running a stock that needs extended mags, i don't see much use for them.

I have a 10 round straight feed Butler Creek on I got at Cabellas and it works awesome. It looks similar to the one in the link.

They sell a 25 round Butler Creek, can we buy it and just pin it ourselves?

I have a 10 round straight feed Butler Creek on I got at Cabellas and it works awesome. It looks similar to the one in the link.

They sell a 25 round Butler Creek, can we buy it and just pin it ourselves?

Nope, firstly - they probably wouldn't ship a prohibited magazine to you. 

secondly, even if they did, or you brought it into the state somehow you'd be committing a crime. 

You'll need somebody out of state to do it, or an FFL that specializes in pinning them

I want to find a good quality 15 rounder

And I want a pony. Almost all the stick type magazines ofr the 10/22 are questionable in terms of rreliability or durability. There are a couple out there that aren't. 

Based off many suggestions i ended up getting a few extra factory magazines and some alligator tri-mag adapters. im pretty satisfied with that setup and would recommend that route if you cant find more info on the 15rd mags.

I got 9 of the clear BX mags and 3 of the Allangator tri-mag adapters. I can preload 100 rounds and proceed to eliminate that 10 circle or X on the targets. Makes for an enjoyable range day.

I also bought the tri-mag cases to keep me clean along the way.