RS1200XL

Officially making my escape

Well another one bites the dust.  I've been looking to get out of the PRNJ(like many here) for a while now.  I finally landed a position a little south of Columbia, South Carolina.  So the lady and I are moving to Columbia the end of the month and we are freakin excited.  My pick-up and the U-haul will be packed and ready to roll by the 28th....then FREEDOM.

I think the best part of all this is my apartment is literally a block away from Palmetto State Armory and there is a great outdoor range about 10 minutes from my new job.  That said I'm also excited about a lower cost of living and a much more laid back area.  I think fishing on Lake Murray will be my favorite pastime after work.

Its been a great time here, and I've learned a lot about firearms, competitions, and the convoluted and crooked New Jersey Political System.  Between the Blizzard Rally, various matches, and some face to face purchases I've also come to meet a lot of great people in this community.  To that I wish everyone the best and keep the business end in a safe direction.

--Rob

Dum Spiro Spero

Work to get that idiot Graham who sucks McCain's big toe out of the Senate! 

Its been a great time here, and I've learned a lot about firearms, competitions, and the convoluted and crooked New Jersey Political System.  Between the Blizzard Rally, various matches, and some face to face purchases I've also come to meet a lot of great people in this community.  To that I wish everyone the best and keep the business end in a safe direction.

--Rob

Best of luck to ya. Hopefully, we'll still see you here on NJGF. You can tell us of how things are going in your new homeland. :)

Best of luck to you.  I'm looking at SC for sometime in my future.

From an old Letsrun.com meme:

"It's been fun, but there is just too much negative energy here and too many new jerks who post bad stuff and lots of great people who used to post all the time who have left or gone underground. I'm out. Life is too short. I'll be in kona. Hope to see some of you there. Paulo knows how to find me."

God Speed, and the best of luck!

My bro lives on the inland outskirts of Myrtle Beach, but knows a great "secluded" part of the beach. Pm me if you want to be introduced. A recent convert to gun ownership, he just got his first pistol, I think because of my influence.

nice. ill be cashing in my exit ticket in the next few months. i can't wait. i have a bad feeling about this 10 round mag thing too. so i'm hoping to be gone before any of that happens...

I have a bad feeling about the 10 round mags and what happens when we get a democrat governor and what happens when we have to declare bankruptcy because we can't afford the unfunded pensions, and on and on...

Thanks everyone.  I'll remember you all when I load that 16th round into my mags :p.

But seriously I'll still stick around NJGF and show off my new toys.  I think I may use Nick's suggestion and become the first member of the NJGF Southern Chapter.

As for being around the corner from PSA...I'll just call it the "Fun Tax."  I bet I'll still have to wait 2 weeks for parts even if I walk into the store.

Don't worry Underdog, Graham will be gone soon remember South Carolina brought you Tim Demint...  Speaking of politics; SC was also very close to getting constitutional carry about a month ago.  But the RINOs struck it down....:sigh: At least I can get a CCW, opposed to the PRNJ.

After a long tortuous drive I officially moved in today! After I straighten the apartment tomorrow morning I'll be waking to PSA for some standard cap mags.

Also, once I get internet I'll explain why no one should use Budget rental trucks.

Ok, my turn now. I just got transferred to San Antonio! Be moving there in June. I am planning on keeping my membership here on NJGF and NJ2AS. I have learned so much from this forum I will always stay a member.

Looking forward to Free America!

Ok, my turn now. I just got transferred to San Antonio! Be moving there in June. I am planning on keeping my membership here on NJGF and NJ2AS. I have learned so much from this forum I will always stay a member.

Looking forward to Free America!

Congrats!  I started the job search out of the PRNJ as well, so it is just a matter of time!