maintenanceguy

"Apply to be Denied" - where to meet?

If we have a larger event there you just park in the street on the side. This isnt a new rural development with 40' wide streets. Pjd if you're going to be there you'll see it will be ok. Everyone just use your common sense. FYI if you dont park on the side with the blind curve you have nothing to worry about.

The other guy is offering a pig in a poke, and his pronouncement came after ours. Why should we accommodate him? What if his meeting runs over and we don't start until 2 or 2:30? Which is entirely likely.

What if somebody from PETA decides to hold a hug-a-thon at 1:00?? Will we reschedule?

I have to get back to Newton to get dressed, and then head back to basically the same area for a formal dinner that night. Too much bullshit for me (and I don't even want to go to that dinner).

Count me out. 

What a f**k***g motherf*****g f**k-up. You guys can't tie your shoes and whistle Dixie at the same time.

Good luck.

P.S. Yeah, I'm good and pissed.

My brain hurts!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone with more knowledge please explain to my stupid ass what the F**K is going on here??????

Coincidence my ass!  Why and by whom are our efforts being hijacked???  If all these groups and associations that seem to care about New Jersey's 2A rights started working

together we might get somewhere!  It's as if our mutual enemy is secure in a bunker, 100 feet below ground and we are all firing .22 shorts hoping to get through!  Where if we all worked together

to create a single "Bunker Buster" we might just have a chance!

What are the SAF, NJ2AS, NRA and ANJRPC doing! To take on this cause we need to join forces and form a single, well thought out plan and work together to achieve our common goal!

A frigging ant colony has a better system of cooperation to achieve a common goal that we humans do!

That is why my brain hurts!!!

PS, Newtonian, You could bring your dress clothes with you and save yourself a trip! :)

So two groups had different ideas and wanted to meet on the same day.  I'm not going to let it ruin the day for me.  I'll be at the school house.

It would be nice if we could all work together.  But this is the first time, that i know of, that people are actually getting together to discuss something lots of people have been talking about and wanting to try for a long time.   NJ2AS sort of mentioned something about it after the membership demanded it but it was clear they had other plans that were more important. 

If we decide this is workable and we decide to go for it, I wouldn't be suprised to see other groups want to get involved - especially if we are open to joining forces.  Lots of groups like having their little fiefdoms.  If we can avoid that attitude, this might bee the meeting that brings NJ's 2A groups together.

PS, Newtonian, You could bring your dress clothes with you and save yourself a trip! :)

I have a date for that night. My wife, who lives in the same house as me, same town. It's ridiculous for us to drive separately, 90+ minutes, especially after eating and drinking. Maybe 20 years ago...

But really guys, we should under no circumstances have rescheduled. Not bitching at anybody although I was pretty damned mad when I posted last. 

I hope you get a lot of stuff done and have something tangible to report. I will try to get in touch with one of the attorneys listed by ANJRPC and report to you bird dogs by the end of the week. Still no response from Johann Sebastian. 

Ryan thank you for the update! My kids have some "retreat" thing for CCW that might jam me up and prevent me from making it. IF I can, can we all bring long guns? Just to thumb our nose at the grabbers since if we have FIDs it's totally legal. Maybe not this time but eventually I say we so that! Everyone bring a long gun ...don't even bring ammo. Lol

Talk to you soon,

Norseman (aka Ed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might actually be a good thing to have additional meetings with different groups of people. And I mean groups of people here. It could help with getting more people involved. But it should be coordinated here and have an agenda that's posted here. Then someone get the minutes, action items, etc to who ever is in charge of keeping track of what's been discussed. Multiple gatherings but centrally coordinated.

It's a lot of work to get people together.  Some of us are going to drive almost 2 hours to be there.  If we come up with a list of "next steps" on Saturday, I think a lot can be accomplished in a forum like this.  Not something open to the public because there are going to be parts that we won't want the other side to know are coming.  Something to talk about on Saturday.

MG, I applaud and appreciate your efforts on this.  It certainly is tough to get people together in a central location.  I have had the SAPPA meeting on

my radar for quite awhile, so I will be there paying close attention.  As Dwight notes on that thread, it seems that they have already given this

idea considerable thought and effort.  I have thought about attending both meetings, but I don't think I have the mental stamina for that.

So I will be with you in spirit.  I hope that eventually we can merge both efforts, and bring NJ2AS onboard to get this done.

We have been deprived of our RKBA in New Jersey for way too long, and at 62 years of age, I'm running out of time.