1LtCAP

The whole thing was just one big infomercial

you guys all know what i'm talking about.

i was not only dumb enough to watch the portion i caught(turned it on late), but i was dumb enough to watch the "commentary" afterwards, and then the re-broadcast from the very beginning. someone said cooper started off with "hard" questions. bullshit. this entire thing was rehearsed. he walked the pos into the desired responses. when asked questions from the "audience", he never really answered anything, but rather used it as a platform to stump his "non-invasive to 2a" plans.

the thing was also touting "30,000 gun deaths" each year.......and claiming that 2/3 of those are suicides.

then we get near the end. not only does he start to be divisive again(you're either against violence or for it), but he literally spent a MINIMUM of 5 minute mocking people that disagreed with him. i honestly cannot recall a president that i have 1)heard so blatantly act divisive, and 2)mocked ANY portion of the population. those 2 items alone serve only to embarrass us as a country, and a people, seeing as this guy is at the moment the most powerful man on the planet.

oh well..........they'll still put killary in office next, to continue the downward spiral.

I don't let things like this distract me from our mission of ending Justifiable Need.  Yesterday I finished "tweaking" CNJFO's Trade Show Booth at Garden State Outdoor Show (#926).  We're right next-door to the NRA.  Hope to see some of you at the Show!

http://www.JustifiableNeed.com 

http://www.cnjfo.com .

yea. that's essentially what it was. someone over on farcebook's been posting about chris kyles widow standing up to him. no disrespect intended....but she didn't stand up to shit. she stood up, asked the scripted question, then stood there and listened to his bullshit lies that didn't come close to answering that scripted question. it was a fucking joke, and it pisses me off that so many people are gonna fall for the constant lies that he spewed. and it REALLY pisses me off that no one called him on his mocking of people.

an Obummer quote from last night - “And by the way, the young man who killed those kids in Newtown — he didn’t have a criminal record. … But he was able to have access to an arsenal that allowed him in very short order to kill a classroom of small children.”-  

I would've screamed  "BECAUSE HE STOLE THEM FROM HIS MOM HE JUST MURDERED!!!".  Its practically criminal the way they twist and edit the facts! I know I'd be screaming at the tv all night and just scare the dogs like I do watching the Giants sometimes lol.

I recorded it, didn't watch it, and based on the previous comments I think I'll just delete it because I agree with your opinions. And I don't need the aggravation for no purpose.

I did look at DirecTV's most active stats a couple times while it was on. It wasn't in the top 5 either nationally or on the Eastern seaboard. Don't know about ratings yet.

I watched Megyn Kelly's open at 9. She had Chris Cox on and he stated their 'invitation' was for submission of one pre-screened question only. I'm sure if some NRA person was there they would have been ridiculed to their face the whole time, with no opportunity to respond.

Some Town Hall eh?

For me, all the notion of "being fair" went the out window when the show started with Mr. Anderson commenting on NRA. 

Stage was set to blame to NRA (and firearm owners in general) and portray them as someone who wouldn't come to table.  But this wasnt a 'discussion' at the table, this was a one-way attempt to sugar coat the actions. 

Mr. Obama body language indicates he got earful of feedback from firearm owners everywhere. He was on defensive in the beginning, but also slick, pitting one group against other.

For the question from Retailers / Dealers association, his response was "why wouldn't dealer want everyone to follow FFL rules, its more business for dealers, right ? "

For the question from the lady who was raped and assaulted, he had audacity to turn the question around and say his measures will prevent the preps from getting firearms. Like that worked in the past. 

And Mark was being d*ck trying to portray firearm owners as conspiracy theorists. I guess being smart and going to space doesnt necessarily mean he has common sense to see past BS and into  bigger picture that spans thousands of years of human history from the past into future.  

No one need to physically to confiscate. They just have to take advantage of law abiding citizen's weakness i.e innate need to follow the law and stay legal. THATs the practical confiscation. NJ practically confiscated  certain firearms without ever having to go door to door. 

Sorry, they're not for sale. Obama's putting his tears in separate vials like Nero, to be preserved in his presidential library for all posterity.

"Obama wept while the U.S burned."