Pizza Bob

Heads-Up / Anti-Gun Newspaper Buying Gun Forums

I've said to maks before, but i'll post it here as well...

if someone in the know has access to the backend and periodically makes backups, I can have a VM spooled up here in less than a day to take over hosting duties.  I've done it before with vBulletin, and i'm sure I can learn how to make IPBoard dance.

• Like 1

I've said to maks before, but i'll post it here as well...

if someone in the know has access to the backend and periodically makes backups, I can have a VM spooled up here in less than a day to take over hosting duties.  I've done it before with vBulletin, and i'm sure I can learn how to make IPBoard dance.

Problem is that with groups like this they are buying the content and specify non-compete clauses in their contracts.

All the more reason why you should not tell the world on these forums what guns and how much ammo you have, let alone post pics!

Me, I sold all of my guns. I only keep a Marlin .22 single shot bolt action rifle for sentimental reasons. It's just not worth the aggravation anymore!

I will continue to fight as though I still had all of my guns! I served in the U.S. Military and swore an oath. Nuff said!

Ill get pepsi /coke and whatever else to run ads and track it. Ill be rich. F that. They can shove their money up their poop hole. Money cant buy morales or values. Id rather be poor and eating mac and cheese.

I own a forum and several websites.  I can host it for very little.  The main expense is the forum software license, and even that is not too bad per year if a few users kick in a few bucks here and there to keep it ad-free (I mean google ads, not sponsors of like mind).

If Mak were to become incapacitated or retired, I could launch a forum in a matter of days.  The only challenge is getting the word out quickly until the bots find the URL.

• Like 1

Very. They just announced that there will be a mandatory password change once every 365 days, but they refuse to say why other than that it's good for your security.

Yeah. I'm a mod on one of their automotive forums. No explanation why.