Schrödinger's cat

Complete AR for $475

Brownells just sent me an add for this one : http://www.brownells.com/firearms/rifles/semi-auto/anderson-rifle-am-15-5-56-nato-16--sku100019826-88101-181864.aspx with -$50 using code 3344  so $460 when you are done.

I feel like lots of places overstocked pre-election and would now like to move a lot of inventory before the end of the year stockholder reports need to be mailed out.

I feel like lots of places overstocked pre-election and would now like to move a lot of inventory before the end of the year stockholder reports need to be mailed out.

I think that's why there are a lot of ammo and 30 round pmag bundles. Retailers stocked up expecting windfall profits after the coronation of the Queen.

I just sold two of the same but better for 550$ ea. Mpi bolt feed ramps all the same. I guess that was a good deal they got. Face to face sale. With nj legal pinned brake and stock. No bayo lug. And i made money on it. My peeps are happy campers. It was a delton build with anderson lowers.