Scottcba1

Who do you like to shoot with?

I stopped by BA, with my father, to put some rounds through all three guns. The range was completely empty so it was nice to have the whole place to ourselves.

At first my father didnt want to shoot anything just wanted to hangout and watch. He hasnt shot anything since the military and that was over 25yrs. ago now. I guess he was comfortable since no one else was there and he ran a few magazines through the SR9.

A great time was had by both of us. I think he is gunna come to the range more often now. With all that being said, who do you enjoy shooting with the most?

-Scott

I enjoy shooting with TBTtrout, and Milton from BA....I've learned alot from the two of them.

dude... wtf. :(

lol. jk.

Honestly... if i want to get in actual range time... I like to go by myself... no njgf shirt on, off hours.

On tuesdays... I love it. I love meeting all the guys, fondling all of the toys.

I love shootin with tbtrout... even though his loads take time away from my life expectancy. lol., love his specialties.

Always fun with njpilot, chad, tony357 and his beauties, johnydamnit's handcanons, the excitement of all of tiny's toys, I love just kicking back with WSL, taking turns havin the cosmoline cover our face..., but the one person who had the most influence on purchases... and most importantly the hole in my wallet is Wolfy. It is almost guaranteed that he will make it there, and speakin for Anastasia and I, Wolfy goes out of his way to make the enviornment for everyone around him enjoyable and safe.

lol...sorry! I was looking at it from a learning standpoint... But yes, I do enjoy shooting with all 'the guys' aka the BA crowd too! :p

I have a great time with my wife, when she's not prego and allowed to shoot, we have a great time just plinking with our .22's at Ft. Dix. Lots of fun and good times.

I shoot with my dad when I'm in Pennsy, but my partner at work shoots with me the most. He's new to guns but loving every minute of it. I don't like to shoot with unsafe people, that bothers me.

I usually go shooting with my son. Unfortunately, he just switched jobs so that has put a real damper on our range time. :( For a year and a half, we were shooting at least twice a week :D

come to BA on tuesdays, plenty of people you can mentor there. =)

I have been making alot of the tues nights, so on tues nights it is with the NJGfer's that i shoot with.

I have always gone target shooting with my brother, my boy's come when we clay bird shoot and rifle shoot, they once in a while come when we do handguns.

I must say I havn't met someone from the North that I don't like to shoot with. Shooting with all of them is usually just a laid back, here's my gun, go throw some rounds through it and have a blast. The North Jersey group keeps expanding which makes me quite happy. I can't wait to see how many people show up tomorrow for the Monthly clay bird meet but if I had to say who was my favorite, it'd have to be Mal, since he got me off my lazy butt and turned me into a shooting feen!

There's a guy I knew very well that goes by BMS over at HKPRO. He was a good friend as well as gun buddy. I haven't seen or spoken to him is a couple of years. But he was the best spotter I've ever known. Hopefully he'll find his way over here. Mark71 is another guy that never ceases to amaze me as a person and shooter. And I will extend a nod to my wife and Lugerman as well.

I enjoy shooting with other people because I like to learn. I've been shooting for a long time and I'm certainly not jaded. But the bottom line is that I'd rather shoot by myself. Unless of course it's skeet :D

I don't like shooting with anyone that shoots better than I do

And for those who have shot with me, they know that this means anyone that has ever picked up a gun and pulled the trigger!

:lol::lol:

In all seriousness though, the Tuesday night jam sessions at BA are absolutely awesome. I encourage everyone to try it out at least once

Thank for the kind words guys.

I just enjoy shooting. If I want to concentrate then it is by myself. I enjoy shooting on Tuesdays and meeting the guys from the forum. I really missed shooting with my wife after the kids were born. We only get to do it alone once in a while anymore. But both kids enjoy it so it is a new bonding experience.