usnmars

Would this be legal? IT CAME!!! 5-12-10

It looks like it has the same muzzle cone.I hope they didnt pin the muzzle cone. If they did you are in for a world of trouble. They are not really flash hiders (even in ww2 german manual)either since the holes are covered by the booster cone. The muzzle cone only hold the booster cone to the barrel to recoil it to eject the round, same as the MG34.

How about another would it be legal weapon question? Would a 'ma deuce .50 be legal? If I don't get layed off thanks to Comerade Obama, I think this would be my goal by the end of the year. The only thing I could think of would be 15rd belts.

How about another would it be legal weapon question? Would a 'ma deuce .50 be legal? If I don't get layed off thanks to Comerade Obama, I think this would be my goal by the end of the year. The only thing I could think of would be 15rd belts.

(tongue FIRMLY in cheek) Well - if you could get that damn well plugged you wouldn't need to get laid off. :lol:

You got it in one. NO problems Legality-wise as loing as you only link 15 rounds or less together..

I would not recommend a wiselite gun to anybody after owning this thing. It has had several issues including the fact that the gun was assembled wrong using junky parts. Wiselite's customer service is very lacking the "customer service" part of it. I took it out today and for the first time since I got it, I was able to go an entire range session without some kind of issue(FTF, FTE). I fired about 300rds out of it without 1 hiccup. Unless you dont mind tinkering on stuff or working on firearms do not buy this gun! I would have expected higher quality considering what I paid for it.