Ray Ray

North meets Central meets South!

What an awesome day!! Phenomenal turn out! As always, everyone was eager to share their toys with the group.. I'm pretty sure I shot other people's guns more than I shot my own :icon_mrgreen:

Big thanks to Ray and Chris for taking the lead on this (and Bry@n for the early assist)

These events are as much about the community getting together as they are about shooting, and it still always amazes me what a great group of people we have here.

Lastly, it didn't rain this time :icon_lol:

Hey Folks,

Looks like a great time. Sorry I missed. I was going to try and stop by after work this morning, but it ended up a busy night and after getting out of work late, I was beat...

Hopefully I can catch one of the future get togethers...

Respectfully,

Harry

Great turnout. Good to see Chris and Keith and Tim again and to meet and put faces with other members of the board. Chris and Ray deserve a huge thanks for "hosting" this. Thanks to Chris for letting me shoot the M1A - by the way, I call dibs. Nice to meet Br@yn and his family - looking forward to his wife's posts, hope she follows through on the proposed board name. Found out that if a gun has a butt-stock, Stephanie has no idea how to use it, but don't runaway from her if she has her tactical tupperware in hand. Great time, thanks to all.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

j0n,

Thanks for letting me shoot the HK, Hi-Power and the Ruger. I have a good idea of how the calibers feel like now.

Great event everyone. Will come to a future meetup.

Cheers

Igor

My pleasure! Thanks for letting me send some rounds through that sweet PSL!

Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I could have made it, but had to work. I've gotta get working on getting a new job. So did they let you guys shoot all those pumpkins?

Yeah man...they just had to be small pumpkins

and we had to clean up afterwards..

That's the best I can do guys, I really didn't take that many pics. Thanks for all that came out and it was alot! I'll guess it was over 30 but damned if I know. I don't even think I met everyone, but there will be other events.

Ryan's CZ polymer gun just might have passed the pocket judge in my "want" list.

It was an awesome time guys. Ray and Chris thanks so much for putting everything together. I'm sure I didn't meet everyone as well but it was good to put faces to "names".

Thanks to Ken and Troy (aka ammo clepto :icon_e_biggrin: ) for helping me with the skeet and thanks to everyone who let me shoot their rifles. It was cool. And PizzaBob is right... I ain't got a clue what I'm doing with rifles. (Hey Bob..."where's this go?" lol)

Looking forward to the next meetup.

Really good time. Nice seeing familiar faces, and a pleasure meeting new ones. I definitely did more mingling than shooting, though that was definitely some walking, trekking back and forth on the seven lanes.

It was a good time talking with a couple of you afterward as well! Definitely a relaxing way to end the week/start the next one. Thanks, again, to Ray, Chris, and Bryan for putting together the pieces and making this happen-- looking forward to the next one already.

It was nice meeting some new faces and seeing some old. Pizza Bob, time will tell if she follows through, but I did call it.

Awesome day. We had a great time. Ryans Phantom was very nice. I enjoyed shooting Ray Ray's .357 and Ken's CZ 75b.

I can't take any credit, this was all Ray Ray and Chris, I just helped out when I could, they did all the work.

Thanks Ray and Chris for making the day a success.