Teufelhunden

School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike

So basically "someone" complained that a kid was flying the American flag on his bike to school. The geniuses at the school told him to take it down because it causes RACIAL TENSIONS! I figured this was CA before I read it. Then again, I could see it happening in NJ too. This really is unbelievable that this could happen in this country.

I remember other stories like this but I couldn't seem to find links to them.

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-americanflagbike11122010,0,3045879.htmlstory

This is the THIRD time something like this has happened in CA.....

Here is the Cinco de Mayo incident:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/23470391/detail.html

Here is another one:

http://www.ksbw.com/news/23512008/detail.html?treets=mty&tid=26510299719813&tml=mty_12pm&tmi=mty_12pm_1_02000105112010&ts=H

This stuff is just absolutely absurd. I really dont even know what to say because this is just absolutely so far past rational thought, I cannot even comprehend what these people must be thinking.

WOW!!!! California needs to be just stricken from the Map. Did you know that it is also illegal for school officials to ask a new student's parents for a birth certificate, proof of address, or proof pf citizenship? Ridiculous I tell you!

This ARTICLE is 14 years old and I don't know if the laws have changed but man, this is crazy!

There is only one thing that I can really say to this....without flying off the handle.

This is NOT directed at any one race or group of people.

If someone despises the American flag SO MUCH that they complain when they see it.....leave. That is NOT one of those "Speak english or get out." statements. I am not saying that someone cannot or should not support the country they came from with celebration. But if you come here, respect the land and those who support it. Respect those who are trying to honor those who have served and even died for this country.

• Like 6

I am really surprised that this thread has not blown up. I would be MUCH more upset over someone telling me I couldn't present an American flag than I am upset about the fact that NJ messes with my 2A rights. Kind of disappointed that more of you don't feel the same, or at least have not voiced it....

• Like 2

It's really time for that Godforsaken libtard-ridden shitpile to fall into the Pacific.

Where's Lex Luthor when we really need him??

Or Christopher Walken's character in a View to a Kill. IIRC his plan was to blow the fault and sink everything except Silicon Valley.

Or Christopher Walken's character in a View to a Kill. IIRC his plan was to blow the fault and sink everything except Silicon Valley.

Yeah, but I have no problem with Silicon Valley slipping under the surf into the deep blue sea, too.

vjf915, I agreed!

I was not looking for people to agree. I have my own opinion, and if someone does not agree with my opinion I am fine with that. I was just highly surprised that most gun activists will fight and cry out for more rights, yet when a 13 year old boy cannot show pride in his country and support for veterans such as his grandfather by flying an American flag on his bike.....I just expected there to be more support for him. I was on another firearms site where the members would disagree with the infringement upon ANY rights, not just 2A rights. Not that I like that site better, thats why I am here....but I just expected more of an outcry for this kid.

I am really surprised that this thread has not blown up. I would be MUCH more upset over someone telling me I couldn't present an American flag than I am upset about the fact that NJ messes with my 2A rights. Kind of disappointed that more of you don't feel the same, or at least have not voiced it....

I'm sure it's only the shock and disbelief that this could actually happen in America. Why wouldn’t there be a call from the governor? Where are the picket signs? What sort of alternate reality is it where something like this could happen? I’m feeling a little sick myself.

• Like 1

Yeah, but I have no problem with Silicon Valley slipping under the surf into the deep blue sea, too.

I had it backwards. He was going to sink Silicon Valley to corner the market on microchips. We could only hope his plan sank the whole state. I am also outraged. I would sue them for discrimination against americans if I lived there. That boy should've had 2 flags. I still remember whenI was 5 and my parents wrapped my bike with red white and blue streamers & put a flag on each handle so I could ride in the town parade. I forget which holiday, but it just shows the different state of mind 25 years ago. We were proud to be Americans and it was encouraged. Now they want to lock you up for it.

I'm sure it's only the shock and disbelief that this could actually happen in America. Why wouldn’t there be a call from the governor? Where are the picket signs? What sort of alternate reality is it where something like this could happen? I’m feeling a little sick myself.

I totally and entirely agree with you sir. When I see stuff like this, it is just so far beyond my ability of comprehension that I find it EXTREMELY hard to think of much to say.

They know that kid is a patriot and will grow up and vote against their liberal progressive agenda. Those same tarts would defend and support an illegal riding around flying the Mexican flag though. Sickening.

WOW! whoever told him to "take the flag off it's racial" needs to be interrogated by the CIA in a dark room with the lights flickering questioning their loyalty to the United States of America (asking them if they are a terrorist, maybe threatening to export them lol etc... basically to scare the S*** out of them for being so idiotic). I don't even know how the idea came about that its racial when the flag that the kid hung is the flag of the country they reside in............

I for one, was so outraged I was "speechless" - I couldn't believe it. it's not like it was a Confederate flag - it was the flag of the United States - the country we live in... what's so "racist" about the land of freedom??? wtf :facepalm:

• Like 1

ugh typical libtards... The do something repulsive and when(or if) they are called on it they change their mind on it. Just always pushing to see what they can get away with.

I was born in Sault Ste. Marie ONT, Canada. If I had been born 2000ft. south I would have been born wet(cause I would have been in the Saint Lawrence Seaway :icon_mrgreen: ) and I would have been born American. My parents rectified this when I was 12 by moving me to Arizona where I went to High School. After High School I joined the U.S. Army and in doing so I took an oath to defend the U.S. Constitution, which I still take very seriously to this day. With my tour in Iraq I am guaranteed citizenship, just working on the paper work. I love this country wholeheartedly. I am an United States Citizen by choice. This boils my blood when I read things like this. We should not and DO NOT cater to those that hate this country!

• Like 1

Racial Issues?

There are black Americans, white Americans, Asian Americans etc,

How is displaying a flag a racial issue?

Agreed. It was not a "white pride" flag. It was a flag for the country that we live in. If someone legally lives here, they ARE in fact American. How someone could be an American, and complain about someone waving the American flag is just absurd, crazy, idiotic, illogical, insane, irrational, loony, ludicrous, moronic, preposterous, and stupid. (Thank you thesaurus.com for providing these words, as I could not choose one by myself.)