Ultimak Hand Guard

Magpul AFG

Viking Tactics G2 Light Mount

Surefire G2

Viking Tactics Low Profile Swivel Mount With Quick Release

Ultimak Gas Tube

Aimpoint H1

• Like 2

are AKs generally less expensive to build than ARs?

Yes. Much.

A pre-converted Saiga can be had for $350 (the one above is post conversion). The conversion kit can be as cheap as $100.

A quality AR will cost at least several hundred dollars more.

thank you for all the nice comments they are appreciated!

one of the best Saiga conversions I've seen!

Vlad, is your aimpoint co-witness with your irons?

yes that setup offers real time co-witness of irons.. some people do not like true co-witness but I like the setup a lot..

Very nice setup! I am getting those Hogue grips.

Never tried that fore grip, is slant angle for comfort / more natural?

Are the surefire mags specific for Saiga or did you have to do anything to the mag/well?

Very nice setup! I am getting those Hogue grips.

Never tried that fore grip, is slant angle for comfort / more natural?

Are the surefire mags specific for Saiga or did you have to do anything to the mag/well?

the fore grip is more comfortable to me because it feels more natural in my hand and also puts the flashlight right where my thumb is.. really like it.. and yes the mags are saiga specific and require no modification..

TA, I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! And, I am stealing them :)

Vlad, I guess the grip is cool. I mean, the rifles too far gone anyways :p

It is all about what you want out of it.. if old world primitive technology does it for you.. an antiquated no frills AK variant will do it.. but why ignore all the wonderful modern advancements in firearms.. :icon_e_wink:

• Like 1

It is all about what you want out of it.. if old world primitive technology does it for you.. an antiquated no frills AK variant will do it.. but why ignore all the wonderful modern advancements in firearms.. :icon_e_wink:

Great gun, set up the way you want. Can't beat that!

• Like 1

WHY YOU WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY **** STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU THINK YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO fugg YOURSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE. YOU fugg IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NOT HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB **** PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE.

where's that from? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I know you didn't make it up!

I could do without the flashlight and that sight on top and all the extra rails....but that's me. the foregrip is nice. it's personal preference, you hater! AK-purist!!! :p

roll with it, Vlad!