Sign in to follow this  
superbee

New member.....

Was just googling some info on the GSG-5 and found you guys....I cant believe i havent found this site before now....Glad to see a forum where i dont have to explain NJ laws to EVERYONE!!!!!

Glad to be a member...Let me post away!!!!

Greetings! If your board name is indicative of your affestion/ownership of Dodge's offerings of the late 60's, early 70's you'll find a lot other motorheads on here. Just seems like guns and fast cars go together - probably the 18 year old in all of us, trying to get out.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Greetings! If your board name is indicative of your affestion/ownership of Dodge's offerings of the late 60's, early 70's you'll find a lot other motorheads on here. Just seems like guns and fast cars go together - probably the 18 year old in all of us, trying to get out.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I'm more of a Lincoln, Cadillac, LTD, Crown Vic kinda guy. But whatever floats your boat.

Welcome aboard sir.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Wow..Hello...Hello to all........

And yes my passion/devotion/Love for Dodge goes back to 1987....starting building my 73 BB dart....Was a great time in my life....Lime green black hood, Low 11's....Usuall stuff........Now its trucks...I'm a welder/fabricator so i make a ton of lift parts for my trucks and friends.....User name is due to my wanting of a 1969 1/2 440 6pack superbee!!! (dream ride)

Thanks for the welcome.....Great forum!!!!

Wow..Hello...Hello to all........

And yes my passion/devotion/Love for Dodge goes back to 1987....starting building my 73 BB dart....Was a great time in my life....Lime green black hood, Low 11's....Usuall stuff........Now its trucks...I'm a welder/fabricator so i make a ton of lift parts for my trucks and friends.....User name is due to my wanting of a 1969 1/2 440 6pack superbee!!! (dream ride)

Thanks for the welcome.....Great forum!!!!

Another car guy, and even better...a Mopar guy. Welcome! The site is great, I do much more lurking and reading than I do posting, there is alot of great information on here!