BlackOps Badger

Let's be honest here...

I know some, if not most of you have names for your guns. Let's hear um. Also , if you have a reason for it, tell us why.

My Remington 870 Super Mag is Odin. Norse god of wisdom, fury, war, battle, death and the hunt.

My Glock G22 is Sacha. Being an Austrian made gun I found it appropriate to the German name meaning Defender of Men.

My guns names vary depending on the situation...if they are working right then they are f-ing awesome. But when they cross me and don't work properly then I call them things like you f-ing piece of s***, or you mother f****** c********. It is a love hate relationship :blink:

• Like 2

I know some, if not most of you have names for your guns. Let's hear um. Also , if you have a reason for it, tell us why.

My Remington 870 Super Mag is Odin. Norse god of wisdom, fury, war, battle, death and the hunt.

My Glock G22 is Sacha. Being an Austrian made gun I found it appropriate to the German name meaning Defender of Men.

Silly VERY Silly!!!

• Like 7

I don't name them, but I categorize them by how much Glenn hates them. When I show someone my collection (which of course has recently fallen off the boat I don't own to the bottom of an unnamed lake), I say "This is the gun that GlennP hates. Also he hates this one. Oh and that one over in the corner of the safe? He *really* hates that one. This pistol is the most hated of all hated objects, so don't even look at it or he will hate you too. That one's not hated but only because it's 200 years old and/or commie built."

They have no idea what I'm talking about but it helps me keep things organized....

:icon_mrgreen:

• Like 1

I don't name them, but I categorize them by how much Glenn hates them. When I show someone my collection (which of course has recently fallen off the boat I don't own to the bottom of an unnamed lake), I say "This is the gun that GlennP hates. Also he hates this one. Oh and that one over in the corner of the safe? He *really* hates that one. This pistol is the most hated of all hated objects, so don't even look at it or he will hate you too. That one's not hated but only because it's 200 years old and/or commie built."

They have no idea what I'm talking about but it helps me keep things organized....

:icon_mrgreen:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I don't name them - that's silly. maybe if I was fighting off the enemy in a trench, maybe I would. I've made a joke that when I get my AK, I'll name it "Svetlana", but that was just a joke.

My guns names vary depending on the situation...if they are working right then they are f-ing awesome. But when they cross me and don't work properly then I call them things like you f-ing piece of s***, or you mother f****** c********. It is a love hate relationship :blink:

:lol:

Beretta 96FS - I call Finicky B*tch (misfeeds all the time on anything over 155 grain)

Glock 17 - Dirty Slut...(she'll eat anything) :)

(Left that open for ya Ken. You can thank me later)

Just remember "that dirty Slut" will be there anytime you want her and do anything she was designed to do without question.