Jon

What are ya drinking?

Lagavulin 16 last night. I'm siting on a stool at the gym wondering if I'll ever get up and exercise. I'm obviously reading the forum while I'm waiting for my hangover cure to kick in. For those are brave enough, or stupid, it's 2000mg Extra strength Tylenol, a quart of lemon /lime Gatorade and Nitric Oxide. I'll be gtg in 10 more mins.

Lagavulin 16 last night. I'm siting on a stool at the gym wondering if I'll ever get up and exercise. I'm obviously reading the forum while I'm waiting for my hangover cure to kick in. For those are brave enough, or stupid, it's 2000mg Extra strength Tylenol, a quart of lemon /lime Gatorade and Nitric Oxide. I'll be gtg in 10 more mins.

That much Tylenol, on top of the alcohol that caused the hangover in the first place, is going to be extremely hard on your liver.   I'm also not a fan of nitric oxide as an elective drug.

That much Tylenol, on top of the alcohol that caused the hangover in the first place, is going to be extremely hard on your liver. I'm also not a fan of nitric oxide as an elective drug.

Nitric oxide only on heavy lifting days. Liver functions are fine. Luckily I don't drink that often that I have to do this. During the week I'd get an IV from the hangover doctor. I don't know what's in that bag but it turns you into a new man.

http://www.hangoverclub.com/?gclid=CjwKEAiAh560BRDu-aD93r-J_zoSJACrxZG2FOPS0m6D3lc6tjupRvKPzJSpXSziq-VdSBCk7DP3lhoCM1rw_wcB#hangover-welcome

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) when used during of after alcohol really tears up your liver! A really BAD combination! Take Aspirin, Advil, Motrin, anything but Tylenol!

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) when used during of after alcohol really tears up your liver! A really BAD combination! Take Aspirin, Advil, Motrin, anything but Tylenol!

''

I will make the switch.

Guinness Foreign Extra 7.5% alc/vol :rolleyes:

I probably missed something, but as a former Guinness drinker of 15 years, which one is this? They have about 18 varieties of export stoudts based on country/region. Back when I drank it they had the US version of Extra (made in Canada since the early 2000s) and the Draught cans, plus the tap beer. None of them were 7.5% alcohol. Is there a more recent imported option or are you getting it somewhere special? I know some countries got stuff that strength.

I probably missed something, but as a former Guinness drinker of 15 years, which one is this? They have about 18 varieties of export stoudts based on country/region. Back when I drank it they had the US version of Extra (made in Canada since the early 2000s) and the Draught cans, plus the tap beer. None of them were 7.5% alcohol. Is there a more recent imported option or are you getting it somewhere special? I know some countries got stuff that strength.

It's relatively new and I just got it a a regular store, nowhere special....Their Foreign extra is actually brewed in Ireland

Hoppin Frog IPA

Bulleit Bourbon

Wasmuds bourbon

Allagash black