Cemeterys Gun Blob

Brady Bunch Releases New Ad

The worst part is that people buy into that Brady stuff. Like a criminal will not use a illegal magazine...opps sorry "clip". Someday the anti-gun people will realise that criminals dont care if it is legal or not...hence why they are criminals.All I can say is eyeroll. :icon_mrgreen:

The people who buy into this are the uninformed. Like my 89 year old mother. If she sees something like this on TV she will believe every word of it because she does not know any better. No one is telling the other side of the story. The NRA spends too much time preaching to the chior. They need to reach out and inform the general public.

• Like 1

I refuse to click on the link as I do not want to add to the view count of a brady piece of **** video. Brady members are one of the lowest forms of scum. I wish nothing but misfortune on them. They are terrible people.

I feel the same way. It would make me want to go upstairs and play with my assault clips and murderous weapons I have.

That was hilarious...I can't believe people believe this crap

I try to take a proactive approach. Discuss the 2nd amendment in a calm manner while explaining my points seems to do the trick. When all else fails I just ask them to come shooting with me. Usually once they experience it they realize it's not as evil as the media makes it out to be. I've changed a lot of minds and I know of 2 people who were against guns that have now applied for their permits because of our discussions. One friend actually commented on how friendly everyone was at the range.

How about flagging it for showing unsafe firearm handling. I see at least 3 things wrong:

1. The guy racks the slide while placing his hand over the ejection port....what if there was a round in the chamber..and a second one was fed right behind it...while the ejection port is blocked...
  2. He racks the slide and takes aim....with his finger on the trigger...'nuff said.
  3. His left thumb is in the wrong position, it should be below the right thumb. I would have paid money if there was footage of the slide coming back and ripping off a chunk of his left hand. :sarcastichand:

He also covered his chin with the muzzle.

Don't forget to rate it and comment if you have time.

commented. Here is my comment "Brady supporters are one of the lowest forms of life. This propaganda makes me sick to my stomach. People that kill other people are responsible for killing people, not knives, guns, magazines (the things that the moron brady people are calling clips), baseball bats, rope, plastic bags, dogs, bee stings, or cars. Grow a brain if you even agree with this video for one second."

• Like 2

I sent the Brady channel a message asking in depth questions as to why they find it necessary to infringe on our Second Amendment right. Pretty long message asking them why they hate responsible gun owners and why they paint us with the same brush as criminals.

I do not expect a response. If I do receive one, I'll post the reply. We should all get a good laugh out of that.

The exact text:

Why do you find it necessary to paint all gun owners, and all their guns to be evil? We aren't evil, we are responsible, we go to classes to learn proper handling of a firearm, we lock our weapons up at night in safes. We exercise discretion when it comes to gun ownership, only letting those that we know to be of sound mind and judgement handle our weapons. So why do you find it necessary to paint us with the same brush as criminals? Is it because we choose to exercise our right to keep and bear arms, to protect our homes and families when the police are unavailable? So why do you find it necessary to want to take away our god given right to self defense, and our over all pursuit of happiness?

:banghead:

Meanwhile, while we take the time and effort to educate the unwashed masses on the antis semantic gaffe, they're getting their point across, and we're not.

Anyone who thinks that calling them "assault clips" (or cop killer bullets, or high capacity clips, or the shoulder thing that goes up, or any other "misinformed" description) is anything but a deliberate and well orchestrated ruse to entice us into arguing about the arrangement of the deck chairs while they skillfully steer our rights into the iceberg isn't seeing the genius of their strategy.

• Like 1

Where can I get one of these assault clips. Seriously the little girp target the Obama zombie liberal voter eats this nonsense up I'm sure the nra is doing there part to.fight this but I think tv spots and videos short and sweet showing the truth about gun ownership is something they should be doing get more knowledge out there

My two cents

:banghead:

Meanwhile, while we take the time and effort to educate the unwashed masses on the antis semantic gaffe, they're getting their point across, and we're not.

Anyone who thinks that calling them "assault clips" (or cop killer bullets, or high capacity clips, or the shoulder thing that goes up, or any other "misinformed" description) is anything but a deliberate and well orchestrated ruse to entice us into arguing about the arrangement of the deck chairs while they skillfully steer our rights into the iceberg isn't seeing the genius of their strategy.

I'm by no means a Huff Blo disciple, and the only reason to go there is to stir up trouble in the comments, but there was an interesting article about how opponents to same sex marriage are changing the wording. Well, the Huff Blo'ers were all in a tizzy. You could have easily switched out *same sex marriage* for *gun rights* and it would flowed just as smooth.

I'm gonna try and find that article.

Honestly, the vid is a little too over the top. Pretty much preaching to their own choir and adds a ridiculous note to what everyone has already heard and read regarding the shooting in Pheonix.

Hardly much of an impact really. Reminds me of the kind of stuff people would do for free just to get something on their reel.

FWIW, I was a video editor for 18 years. Anyone good with a camera and a nice script and I would be happy to make a video in response. For the most part, the only thing that video has going for it is that it was professionally photographed. Cheaply, but professional none the less. Other than that it feels like a weak creative team trying to stretch out a little and cause a stir.

FWIW, I was a video editor for 18 years. Anyone good with a camera and a nice script and I would be happy to make a video in response. For the most part, the only thing that video has going for it is that it was professionally photographed. Cheaply, but professional none the less. Other than that it feels like a weak creative team trying to stretch out a little and cause a stir.

I don't have a camera, but I could try a script. Actually back it up with hard evidence and not just BS.

Isn't that what the Brady Bunch ALWAYS puts out?

Its unfortunate in this case but because of the subject matter this was likely done for free so the the creators/production team etc..could enter it in awards shows. Subject matter like this in "public service announcements" are gold for awards seekers.