Tactical Monkey

Future Top Shot contestant?

post-1383-0-01283800-1305093729_thumb.jpgMy newborn daughter Isabelle!! Born yesterday and doing well, she is our first. Since I was up (and have been) I thought I would share the excitment with my fellow shooting enthusiasts... pictures to follow. Being a daddy is awesome !

Congrats! :D She looks like she is happy dreaming about a future filled with AKs & ARs w/ 30 rounder mags, being able to carry and buy pistols without permits in New Jersey :p

• Like 1

Congratulations!!! My youngest daughter turned 3 yesterday and I can still remember the first time I saw and held her.

My (unsolicited) advise... take plenty of pics and videos as frequent as you can because they grow so fast.

My newborn daughter Isabelle!! Born yesterday and doing well, she is our first. Since I was up (and have been) I thought I would share the excitment with my fellow shooting enthusiasts... pictures to follow. Being a daddy is awesome !

Congratulations! She's a beautiful baby! I have a 4 yr old boy and my daughter turns 3 in a few days... and let me tell you, as much as I love my little boy... my little girl definitely has me wrapped around her little finger! LOL! I'm sure the same will happen to you too! :icon_lol:

And yes... being a daddy is the best feeling in the world. Enjoy it as much as you can, as they grow up very fast!

post-1383-0-01283800-1305093729_thumb.jpgMy newborn daughter Isabelle!! Born yesterday and doing well, she is our first. Since I was up (and have been) I thought I would share the excitment with my fellow shooting enthusiasts... pictures to follow. Being a daddy is awesome !

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats