Jon

Off I go...

Congrats and have lots of fun on the honeymoon!

I just got hitched 7/31 and got back from our delayed honeymoon this past weekend. Now my monetary movements are being monitored :icon_cry: I now have to think of a really good excuse to get just any toy =\

Welp, my time is up... getting married tomorrow, then off to Mexico for the honeymoon. Hope to see everyone when we get back(if she lets me) :sarcastichand:

Adios!

Congrats! Headed to the Cancun area? Don't let her make you change your avatar. It brightens up my day for sure.

Congratulations on your nuptials! Welcome to the sucker club. Joking aside, if she's your best friend it makes all the crap down the road easier to deal with (and trust me, there will be crap to deal with!)

God bless, and good luck!

I was going to guess "into the wild blue yonder", oh well. On the plus side Congratulations, to random fellow forum member I don't actually know in real life, from a random forum member that you do not actually know in real life. My advice for a long happy marriage is all marriage problems can be solved by going sky diving together*

*Disclaimer: I have never been married, been skydiving, or known anyone who actually took my advice and go skydiving. Use my advice at your own risk.

Seriously though Congrats, and have fun.