PK90

Today is Rapture Day - October 21st, 2011

Today is Rapture Day - October 21st, 2011 :superstition:

That is all. :icon_evil:

:bye:

Crap.....I just got finished marinating 5lbs of pork belly for the grill on Sunday...looks like it's to go...

The hell we're going to be raptured today! Not before I've gotten to buy my damn CZ 75B! :icon_evil:

...also my next gun when Monroe gets good and ready to issue me my 2 ppp's... Where are you getting your;s from and how much?

...also my next gun when Monroe gets good and ready to issue me my 2 ppp's... Where are you getting your;s from and how much?

I haven't actually decided where to get one from yet. Waiting till next month since I have a few bills to pay off right now. I'm probably going to use one of the vendors here. What finish are you getting it in?

I haven't actually decided where to get one from yet. Waiting till next month since I have a few bills to pay off right now. I'm probably going to use one of the vendors here. What finish are you getting it in?

Was considering the satin nickle or stainless so as to put on some rosewood grips but then decided that before I pull out that flashy of a gun I had better learn to shoot first or be the laughing stock at the range. I'll properly go with the basic black finish and spend the flash money on a trigger job and extra mags.

Was considering the satin nickle or stainless so as to put on some rosewood grips but then decided that before I pull out that flashy of a gun I had better learn to shoot first or be the laughing stock at the range. I'll properly go with the basic black finish and spend the flash money on a trigger job and extra mags.

I get what you're saying. Rosewood grips on a CZ 75B? I must look this up. To the internet! :superblue: