Sign in to follow this  
TheWombat

Black Friday Injuries

I'm sure some politicians will say that pepper spray needs to be better controlled as a result of this incident. I struggle to understand what goes through these people's minds to think that using pepper spray in this situation could be seen as appropriate. The mother obviously felt that pepper spray was justified at the time, and presumably there have been examples which are worse.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/25/ten-injured-after-woman-uses-pepper-spray-on-black-friday-crowd/

Probably more to the story than has been reported.

TheWombat

I went to the Deptford mall with some friends. Apart from some yelling at guys who think they can cut in line, no pepper spray was used in the making of our Black Friday. I did how ever pass out when I got home. Just woke up not to long ago.

But who really uses pepper spray in a mall? Come on, thats just....really?

Anyone want a definition of zombies?????

Imagine how they will be if goods and services slow down.....in a shtf scenario

my daughter went to target in the middle of the sale and told me several shoppers told her they left thier carts in wally world in brick due to the circus behavior.Im realy starting to hate my fellow man thank god for dogs.anybody remember the store that got everyone all stirred up for a sale opened the door and they trampled the a worker to death

$2.00 waffle maker frenzy at Walmart. Check out the buttcrack on blue shirt. lol.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0b0_1322251378

Sad. This is the ego of the United States...in plan view...what a joke over cheap imports that will break in less than a year. If these images ever made their way back to communist China I'm sure they'd have a good chuckle.

My cousin sent me this cartoon last night. It seems apropos -

image005.jpg