Maksim

Daily humor thread

Hello, is this the Police?"

"Yes. What do you want?"

"I'm calling to report about my neighbor Billy Smith! He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood."

"Thank y...ou very much for the call, sir."

The next day, the Police descend on Billy’s house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They swore at Billy and left

The phone rings at Billy's house: "Hey, Billy Bob! Did the Police come?"

"Yeah!"

"Did they chop your firewood?"

"Yep."

"Merry Christmas, Buddy"

LOL

Credit to Charles Zelch...

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House. It contained a parachute, a 'OWEbama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a 'Bush's Fault' poster, a 'Blame Boehner' poster, a "Tax the Rich" poster, an application for Unemployment & for Food Stamps, a prayer rug, a "Free Phone"& a BILL of $200,000+ debt to my Children/Grandchildren!!! OH YAH and a machine to "BLOW SMOKE" up my Ass!!!

All directions were in Spanish. Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon.

Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer

31VTJj4VuVL._SY355_.jpg

"I have served in the US Army for over 12 years. I can say that there is technology being used by the military that is rarely seen in the civilian sector. Once in a while, however, an amazing product is released by the DoD for civilian use. The 571B is one of those products. Although once called the M571B Tactical Banana Slicer (TBS)V1, they have declassified it for public use. I am glad to see this product on the market today but I will warn you now, this is a CIVILIAN model and not designed for field use!"
Angle is wrong

I tried the banana slicer and found it unacceptable. As shown in the picture, the slices is curved from left to right. All of my bananas are bent the other way.

This actually happened.

Boss says to me, "I was shooting my brother's Glock, he's a Federal agent you know. And I'm shooting and he says 'here try my official bullets.' And MAN! After a few of those my wrist hurt!"

I said "were they +p+ or something?"

He says "naw, they were the special Federal Agent kind. Much more powerful. They said Federal right on the box."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk