S&W39

East Brunswick Sportsman: New Store

On the northbound side of Rte 18 in East Brunswick I noticed a small commercial space being renovated, with signs in the window mentioning firearms,etc.Its near Prospect St. across from Lowes. I'm not sure when it's opening, does anyone have any info about this store?

There has always been a lot of turnover in that section of RT18, I hope this place survives for more than a year. I'll have to check it out and see what's going on there, I am only a mile away.

Yes, That particular property has seen so many small business come and go but I would love to have another alternative to Dick's and Sayerville Sportsman{where I wouldn't set foot anyway}so I'll be keeping an eye open.

does anyone have a solid address for this place, or maybe know who the tenants were before them at that location? I drove past after the RO class today but didnt notice anything.

Google is my friend. anyone else who is interested here is their listing on FFL Registry http://www.fflregistry.com/FFL-Dealer/East-Brunswick/NJ/East-Brunswick-Sportsman/Mccoy-s-Antique-Firearms-Collectibles-LLC/34078.html.

Edited by henrym

It's on 18 north right before prospect st. It's in alittle strip mall. The store is very small and, with very little stock as of yet. I have no idea what the owners plans are and the guy who was working there was just a buddy keeping an eye on things. I believe the owner also might own the auto repair behind the shop.

Im off tomorrow during the day so im going to seriously poke around and see if I can find it. Judging by the address im pretty sure I know where it is, and Ill report back later.

I noticed it. The store front does look like an auto parts, or repair shop. I think there was also a hair salon attached to the building. On the windows I noticed something about guns, and hunting. Like you guys were saying it's north bound rt. 18 almost across from the Dicks, very easy to miss though.

I noticed it. The store front does look like an auto parts, or repair shop. I think there was also a hair salon attached to the building. On the windows I noticed something about guns, and hunting. Like you guys were saying it's north bound rt. 18 almost across from the Dicks, very easy to miss though.

I did see the auto parts store sign..

Thats where I thought it was. Ill check in tomorrow and see what the deal is. Its a shame, the only thing that manages to stay in that shopping center is the bagel place.

I was in there today. They're just starting-out, so give them time. They sell hand guns & long guns. Have a small selection now, but are willing to order anything you want. Just got ammo in late last week. Auto repair shop is main business. Guys seem nice. Right across the Street from the Bella La Pizza, which used to be Mickey's Donut Land. Giant "Grand Opening" sign adorns the building.