ChrisJM981

Man accidentally shoots self in buttocks

http://news.yahoo.co...-082826134.html

SPARKS, Nev. - Police say a man accidentally shot himself in the buttocks at a Nevada movie theatre during a showing of "The Bourne Legacy." Police in Sparks, Nev., say the

56-year-old man's injuries are not life-threatening and no others were hurt. Authorities say the man had a permit to carry a concealed firearm. The man told officers the gun fell from

his pocket Tuesday night as he was adjusting himself in the seat and that it discharged when it dropped to the floor. Authorities say the case will be sent to the city attorney for

possible charges.The incident comes less than a month after a shooting at a suburban Denver theatre that left 12 dead and 58 injured.

Is it me or is any incident involving a firearm now making it to the forefront of the news? Nah the media doesn't have an agenda. And how does one shoot himself in his own arse? :facepalm:

The media sucks. It's getting to a point where I find it extremely difficult to watch the news on TV or read it in the paper. It's all about agenda's and ratings. This idiot actually tied in the movie theater shooting massacer with an accident? Totally unrelated.

The media sucks. It's getting to a point where I find it extremely difficult to watch the news on TV or read it in the paper. It's all about agenda's and ratings. This idiot actually tied in the movie theater shooting massacer with an accident? Totally unrelated.

+1

I'm just wondering how the heck it went off.... Was he carrying cocked and locked with a hammer-fired gun and it fell on the hammer?

My thoughts exactly. How many "pocket" guns are hammer fired?

No holster?

Idiot was probably dicking around with it and accidently pulled the trigger.

He pulled a Plaxico. He dropped it and instead of letting it fall and being embarrassed, he tried to catch it and pulled the trigger. Thereby shooting himself in the @ss and causing himself pain and embarrassment.

Here's a free tip, boys and girls. If you drop a gun, or a knife, don't try to catch it. It's much better to suffer the embarrassment than the pain.

He pulled a Plaxico. He dropped it and instead of letting it fall and being embarrassed, he tried to catch it and pulled the trigger. Thereby shooting himself in the @ss and causing himself pain and embarrassment.

Here's a free tip, boys and girls. If you drop a gun, or a knife, don't try to catch it. It's much better to suffer the embarrassment than the pain.

Beat me to it!

I was going to ask when Plaxico moved to Arizona?