Iggyort

Several Dead, Including Gunman, in NJ Supermarket Shootout

If Christie has any national aspirations, it will go nowhere. Be more concerned for governor Booker.

Now THAT scares me........

If Christie has any national aspirations, it will go nowhere. Be more concerned for governor Booker.

CHARISMA! Young, strong, able to save neighbors from buring buildings........

What kind of a RINO can we get to defeat all of that name recognition and "Star Power"? Just sayin'........

And now back to our regularly scheduled active shooter thread for the day...........

ABC is saying he was a 23 yo marine in body armor with an AK.

http://abclocal.go.c...rsey&id=8793473

Shotgun, AK, same thing right? Well, maybe it was a saiga 12. I think I'll wait until tonight when all of this is sorted out and we can get a better idea of what happened. Really tired of media speculation and sensationalism.

Shotgun, AK, same thing right? Well, maybe it was a saiga 12. I think I'll wait until tonight when all of this is sorted out and we can get a better idea of what happened. Really tired of media speculation and sensationalism.

Agreed...

Yeah, look how signing an assault weapons ban permanently ended Romney's political career in a far less anti-gun state.

“Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts,” Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony with legislators, sportsmen’s groups and gun safety advocates. “These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.”

Maybe if Christie can top him he will be the Republican candidate in 2016.

This ruined my DAY! I was planning on going go to the range this weekend but this completely took the wind out of my sails! Events like this steal my desire to go shooting. All I can think about is how Trenton is going to either try to put further restrictions in place or take our stuff completely. This is what they needed!

All of a sudden I have no desire to go shooting this weekend. I felt this way during the Arms Trade Treaty last month. It just makes me really somber and worry about the thousands upon thousands I have spent on my collection.

Just really takes me out of the mood... and that upsets me.

This ruined my DAY! I was planning on going go to the range this weekend but this completely took the wind out of my sails! Events like this steal my desire to go shooting. All I can think about is how Trenton is going to either try to put further restrictions in place or take our stuff completely. This is what they needed!

All of a sudden I have no desire to go shooting this weekend. I felt this way during the Arms Trade Treaty last month. It just makes me really somber and worry about the thousands upon thousands I have spent on my collection.

So sad for you. How about those that got killed by this psychopath. Show a little respect.

If you don't go shooting, the terrorists win.

Guys, relax. This is a tragedy. Let's think of the victims and let the news play itself out.

And I wouldn't worry much about new laws. Sadly, more people will die in Camden this weekend than were killed at the Supermarket and Senator Sweeny has out back on the new gun laws thing. He's the wall.

Not to jump to conclusions, but I am willing to bet that there is some kind of love triangle thing here.When love enters the fray, passion takes over . It saddens me that this happened, and that it will be politicized. If the guy was a marine, he likely had some problems and they did no exit counseling with the guy post sandbox.

So sad for you. How about those that got killed by this psychopath. Show a little respect

People die everyday in shootings. Whether it be in Camden, Philadelphia, Trenton, NY. Everyday my friend. I work in Trenton... it's not pretty.

Do you bow your head in condolence for these people everyday???? No... you don't.

Do I feel badly about people dying in that shooting today? Absolutely YES. Are things like this going to happen no matter what? Yes.

As ignorant as it may sound... my concern is myself, my family and my 2A rights.

My apologies for not expressing enough sympathy for the people who died in this shooting.

http://nj1015.com/shots-fired-by-armed-gunman-in-old-bridge/

the gunman came into the store at 4:30AM, shot two people and then himself. The gunman entered the store wearing body armor.

Several hours earlier, Old Bridge Councilman Richard Greene, in a phone call to New Jersey 101.5′s Eric Scott said he was told by Mayor Henry the shooter was an ex-Marine who entered the store, left and then returned a short time later, dressed in camouflage and armed with an AK-47 and an automatic pistol.

:facepalm: automatic pistol.

So sad for you. How about those that got killed by this psychopath. Show a little respect.

This. I guess we've reached the point where human life is worthless. A young girl and presumably a young man had their lives TAKEN from them. I don't care how many people get killed a day, its still tragic. And not any less so because its not your family.