mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

also:

Frank Jack Fiamingo

‎*** BUS TRANSPORTATION NOW AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE ***

If you would like to take a bus into Trenton and avoid having to find parking, you may now register for a bus on our website. We can only ASSIST in make the arrangements. Each rider will be required to pay in advance, online for their ticket. We have estimated that approximately $20.00 each will cover the price of a bus *IF* we fill the 56 seats.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND - if we do not get enough people to fill a bus, we may have to cancel that particular bus and refund your payment. We can add more buses if there is enough demand, BUT WE MUST HAVE THE PAID RESERVATIONS IN OUR SYSTEM BY FRIDAY 1/18/2013. Seats will be assigned on a FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED basis.

*** PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE. We will require your receipt when you board the bus. Your cooperation will make everyone's participation go much m,ore smoothly. You do NOT need to be a member of the NJ2AS to register for a bus, however if a refund becomes necessary or we need to inform you of any changes or cancellations, we will NEED your contact information in order to reach you, so PLEASE make sure you fill out your registration completely. THANK YOU!

LET'S HAVE A GREAT RALLY AND SHOW TRENTON THAT *WE* ARE THE BEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET - BUT WE HAVE HAD *ENOUGH*, AND WE WANT CHANGES!!!

I send an email to ANJRPC asking why they aren't promoting this and how come their home page has nothing on it about the current situation. I was told they are busy doing 'heavy lifting in Trenton' and not going to be involved with this type of thing.

Well EXCUSE the EFFF out of me!!!! WTF would you call a statewide rally!!!

Friggin, BS, stupid organization full of fossils that think the old way of doing business is going to work in times like see. You can read the transcript on the CR thread.

I send an email to ANJRPC asking why they aren't promoting this and how come their home page has nothing on it about the current situation. I was told they are busy doing 'heavy lifting in Trenton' and not going to be involved with this type of thing.

Well EXCUSE the EFFF out of me!!!! WTF would you call a statewide rally!!!

Friggin, BS, stupid organization full of fossils that think the old way of doing business is going to work in times like see. You can read the transcript on the CR thread.

Are you serious?

i sure hope there will be more then just the njgf people showing

what exactly will happen at this rally. just standing outside the capital? will there be any entrance to the building? any sitting in on talks/legislation/anything? i ask for people who bring signs, and also for people who carry pocket knives/folders. im sure either of which will be a problem entering a gov building

Hey !!! What's up with those buses ?

As most of you are aware we are trying to have buses at several locations to shuttle us into Trenton to avoid driving and parking. The interest has been less than desirable to this point. There are pick up points along the GSP and are listed on the reservation page. As Frank mentioned, we have to have a count and reservation by Friday the 18th. That does not leave us much time to plan. You NEED to get your reservation in today. If we do not get a minimum of 56 passengers per bus, that bus will have to be cancelled. At this time, we do not have enough for any buses. We want to make it easier for everyone to get to the rally,PLEASE sign up now...(I don't want to have to drive).

Current count:

Atlantic City....... 7

Bridgewater.... 24

Cheesequake....35

Forked River....11

Montvale..........13

So, as you can see,we NEED EVERYONE TO SIGN UP TODAY

Hey !!! What's up with those buses ?

As most of you are aware we are trying to have buses at several locations to shuttle us into Trenton to avoid driving and parking. The interest has been less than desirable to this point. There are pick up points along the GSP and are listed on the reservation page. As Frank mentioned, we have to have a count and reservation by Friday the 18th. That does not leave us much time to plan. You NEED to get your reservation in today. If we do not get a minimum of 56 passengers per bus, that bus will have to be cancelled. At this time, we do not have enough for any buses. We want to make it easier for everyone to get to the rally,PLEASE sign up now...(I don't want to have to drive).

Current count:

Atlantic City....... 7

Bridgewater.... 24

Cheesequake....35

Forked River....11

Montvale..........13

So, as you can see,we NEED EVERYONE TO SIGN UP TODAY

I spoke with Frank earlier this afternoon. I asked, what can i do to continue to help. He mentioned that he really needs to know and help promote the buses, so we can confirm them. if you have not registered, please take the time to do so.

http://www.nj2as.com/EVENTS?eventId=615089&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Well I was able to get the day off, so I won't have to gift my seat.

No as far as people signing up, come on folks, this is very important and we need to show that there are more than just a few 2A supporters in this state.

The NJ2AS took the time to help people get out to this, lets show them some love and book a seat ASAP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys , please sign up. If possible, maybe some of the bridge water or forked river guys change their location to cheesequake rest stop by exit 120 to ensure we have at least one bus

By the time I drove to Cheesequake I could almost drive to Trenton, that's not going to work.

Guys and Gals,

A crew is heading down from the VERNON area...carpooling to the Seacacus junction station...then into Trenton by train...anyone wanna follow...tag along...catch a ride....hollar sooner than later...

How far is the Trenton train station from the statehouse?

Guys and Gals,

A crew is heading down from the VERNON area...carpooling to the Seacacus junction station...then into Trenton by train...anyone wanna follow...tag along...catch a ride....hollar sooner than later...

Nick, if the Bridgewater bus doesn't happen I'll likely meet y'all at the Secaucus station.

$15.50 each way for tix, $7.00 for seniors/kids. Parking at Secaucus is $20 I believe, so carpooling to the station would be beneficial.

Reduced rate for military and dependents as well. http://www.njtransit.com/ti/ti_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=RailTicketsTo

Looks like us guys near Metuchen can do the train out of metropark. Looks to be less than an hour of train time --

Could be a good alternative to the Bridgewater, and Cheesequake buses if they don't happen

Right now, metropark in Metuchen looks like my choice of travel -- sure would be nice to travel with a group-- especially in trenton