mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

Hopefully one of the mods can take care if that because it's a great idea.

I sent Maks and j0n a PM to see if they can make this thread a sticky and maybe add a banner as was suggested

Considering NO mods have posted in 14 pages of this thread, I'm not even sure they know about it...

The 2A / Right To Carry Rally in DC a couple of years ago pissed me off. Some where early in this thread I posted some pictures. That was supposed to be a National rally and we had maybe 5000 people show up. There were probably as many LE / Snipers / / Park Police / Crowd infiltrators as there were actual attendees.

It wouldn't harm to put a banner on top of the main page on this forum like the folks at PAFOA are doing to promote the Harrisburg rally

forumpafoaorg2013-1-2121-5-0_zps6ae3b2a0.png

Great Idea. Someone wake up a mod and get him in this thread. And put up a banner on the homepage. We have many more "lurkers" then we do regular posters.

I sent Maks and j0n a PM to see if they can make this thread a sticky and maybe add a banner as was suggested

Considering NO mods have posted in 14 pages of this thread, I'm not even sure they know about it...

crickets......

And a mass email to all njgf members couldn't hurt either

+1 a mass email would be nice from the forum. For some reason it seems like they are not involved in this. All they need to do is send a mass email with the flier. That would help inform those who do not regulary post here. Also a big ad on the top of all pages would be nice to see, therefore anyone lurkers non members can see. under general bucket i believe only members can read it.

NJ2AS has busses going to Trenton from different parts of the state.

MONTVALE

BRIDGEWATER

CHEESEQUAKE

FORKED RIVER

ATLANTIC CITY

BELLEVILLE

WINSLOW

You can register on their website:

http://www.nj2as.com/EVENTS?eventId=615089&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Does anyone know what the easiest public transportation from Morris County is to Trenton? Trying to figure out if there's a bus, train or anything to avoid trying to find parking.

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Your best bet is to sign up for the NJ2AS Bridgewater bus, that's what I did.

Aside from the State Capitol at 125 West State Street, Trenton, NJ at 10:00AM no other info has been given that I've seen.

Thanks bud.

I don't think they are going to let the buses park near the Capitol. I'm riding solo and I wanted to hook up with the group.

No one will know to till the day comes not everyone is taking a bus there i know i am not. Many will still travel by car or mass transit Im betting 1,000+ people

Banner advertising starts next week on nj101.5's web page. I'm think we're potentially looking at 5K.

Newbie here.. I am in. Bringing my 2 sons 13 and 15. Can anyone tell me WHEN THE DAMN BUS LEAVES FROM BRIDGEWATER?? I might sign up for it, but i can't find times. Night prowler, i have an extra seat if we drive. (White Twp, near Belvidere)

Newbie here.. I am in. Bringing my 2 sons 13 and 15. Can anyone tell me WHEN THE DAMN BUS LEAVES FROM BRIDGEWATER?? I might sign up for it, but i can't find times. Night prowler, i have an extra seat if we drive. (White Twp, near Belvidere)

7:00 AM according to the email I received from NJ2AS earlier today:

The following are the times the buses will be leaving from the various location for the rally on February8th. Please be at you bus location at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Due to the nature of the distance and rush hour traffic, the buses need to leave on time. Look forward to seeing everyone at the rally.

Montville 7:00am

Atlantic City 6:30am

Bridgewater 7:00 am both buses

cheesequake 7:00am both buses

Forked River 7:00am

Bullet Hole 7:00am

Montvale 6:30am

Bob

Iham thanks for the offer. 519 south of Phillipsburg. I would offer to drive but there is now way I'm fitting in a parking space with my truck. I would be happy to chip in with gas though. Let me know.

Anyone know why the Admins dont put a banner or send mass emails? I cant figure it out why they dont do that. Do they not care about the rally?

Maks has been at SHOT show, which might have something to do with it.